Scott Allan

How did Perry play mate?

He was decent, came on after 5 minutes. Was a shame for that Saunders lad, just crumpled into a heap, out for the season now. To be honest, Norway weren't up to much, but anything that came at the defence, Perry dealed with well. Absolutely clattered a lad at one point for a booking. Grant Adam, similarly, had a relatively quite afternoon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the game, didn't know who he was until he got subbed off but spent most of the game wondering who the number 8 was. He was excellent, played well in a midfield 3 with Liam Kelly of Killie and Tom Cairney of Hull, who was also very good. Would love to see him snapped up. Wylde, unfortunately, was pretty poor. Wasn't at it all game, poor first touch and during one promising move, just hoofed the ball out for a goal kick when the pass was easily on.

Good to hear from someone who has actually seen him play.

Disappointed to hear Wylde was poor, seems to have lost his way.

Aye I have to say i'd only heard of him without seeing the guy play but was hugely impressed, got a good ovation when he got subbed off too. Think everyone there realised what a good player he was. As I say, was very impressed with that midfield 3, Cairney was very classy, scored a goal after some great one touch build up, and Kelly was really good too, kinda the anchor of the 3.

Wylde was hugely frustrating, I just have this feeling that his game is never really going to develop significantly. Good for running blindly at full backs but I just cant see him adding that much more to his game. Far too early to tell I suppose but just the feeling I get. Johnny Russell played on the opposite flank, looked a lot more intelligent a player than Wylde unfortunately

I always wanted us to go for Griffiths. He had a great scoring record. I know it was the first divisdion but who's to say he couldn't make the step up. We could have had him for £150k which was a steal. I know we were in debt but surely to fuck we could afford that.

Fyvie is a player I'd love at Ibrox. I think he's got a big, big future and he should be within our transfer "structure"

A lot of my mates are sheepshaggers and they all wax lyrical about him all the time.

I remember the first time I saw him playing against us at Ibrox, outstanding he was. Reminded me in many ways of a young Paul Scholes. Certainly one we should be keeping tabs on.

Johnny Russell played on the opposite flank, looked a lot more intelligent a player than Wylde unfortunately

Dundee Unt fans are confident that Johnny Russell will be even better than Goodwillie. I thought Johnny Russell would be a good player for Rangers to go for but after Dundee United's 3-2 victory over Rangers at Ibrox I changed my mind. That prick started dancing that "just can't get enough" pish. Russell is a massive taig same as Tempelton.

Dundee Unt fans are confident that Johnny Russell will be even better than Goodwillie. I thought Johnny Russell would be a good player for Rangers to go for but after Dundee United's 3-2 victory over Rangers at Ibrox I changed my mind. That prick started dancing that "just can't get enough" pish. Russell is a massive taig same as Tempelton.

Templeton is not a massive taig. (tu)

Would take him but don't think he is better then Ness

The Utd youth team have a few cracking players - Danny swansons wee brother and Robert Thompson are cracking prospects.

Swanson has always been a stand out whenever I've watched Utd 19s play. Great delivery from set-pieces , very strong good on the ball .

Thompson is big and fast , can play striker or on the wing.

They pumped the taigs 4-1 two weeks ago for anyone interested .

I have it on good authority that templeton would go to Rangers if the chance arised.

Any idea why we can't find our own talent rather than even contemplate trying to buy someone from the likes of Dundee Utd.

Because competition for the best young talent is fierce and it's impossible to get them all.

Also, a lot of parents prefer their kids to go to a lesser team where they have a better opportunity of making the grade.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

I know the boy and I know his family. It's no secret that he went to Parkhead as a kid as they were his local team. Probably never had his bus fare to Ibrox as the family were poverty stricken.

A "Massive Taig" to me is a Catholic that loves Celtic through and through - a beadrattler .... He's none of these.

He'd jump at the chance of playing for us given the opportunity.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

I know the boy and I know his family. It's no secret that he went to Parkhead as a kid as they were his local team. Probably never had his bus fare to Ibrox as the family were poverty stricken.

A "Massive Taig" to me is a Catholic that loves Celtic through and through - a beadrattler .... He's none of these.

He'd jump at the chance of playing for us given the opportunity.

I thought you meant he was a bear.

I went to this course and the guy that took it said he used to go to it and he was a Rangers fan.

Fyvie is a player I'd love at Ibrox. I think he's got a big, big future and he should be within our transfer "structure"

A lot of my mates are sheepshaggers and they all wax lyrical about him all the time.

The injury (cruciate) will probably set him back a bit, but apparaently he's spent a lot of time in the gym and he's looking a lot more physically developed than he was when he got injured and he played pretty well against St Johnstone on the opening day too.

(tu)

We would get him for around 1 million IMO.

He would come straight into our starting 11 and get better and better. We would either have an absolute star or we would sell him for a good bit of cash.

Quite silly we arent chasing these sort of deals.

(tu)

We would get him for around 1 million IMO.

He would come straight into our starting 11 and get better and better. We would either have an absolute star or we would sell him for a good bit of cash.

Quite silly we arent chasing these sort of deals.

I would hope Ally would be watching players like these, however I dont see him signing these players as us fans demand results NOW not looking to the future. Allan, Russell, Fyvie, Murphy and Tempelton are the best young players in the country, and will go for big money very soon. I just dont think the fans would accept these signings atm tbh :disappointment: