Sanogo

Dae nane of u think this is a noise up?? Only reason why is a pape telt me this joke on holiday so is OP at it ??

What you trying to imply that I'm a tarrier or somehin?. Don't take too kindly to that if so, we put up wi your Gattuso pish so don't be you givin me any a yer nonsense.

I've told you I can't get the link cause I'm on my fone and

told you where you the source is.

What you trying to imply that I'm a tarrier or somehin?. Don't take too kindly to that if so, we put up wi your Gattuso pish so don't be you givin me any a yer nonsense.

You may have been told the same pish i was told in salou yesterday but the guy then said only winding u up mate after it " its a no go " no hard to work out even though it did take the guy to point it out to me....,just saying quite possibly this is a complete noise up from our timmy pals and ur OP is fawing for it?!

As for ur mini rant on Gatusso my info was what i was told Ally n Craig Whyte were looking at, i never shouted about him defo signing blah blah and to be honest i cannae be arsed explaining to u with ur stupid rant. I know ur not a tim as i have spoke to u before ?!?

actually im on holiday on

my iphone and just noticed " at it" so i apologise for that not what i meant! Meant uve been led up garden path like me!