*** Live Football Thread - Season 2011/12***

Mr Struth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs have been shite again today.

Harry's chops will be sagging even more than usual and I'm starting to believe in Champions League football for the mighty Magpies ... wonder if the Toon could draw those scoundrels from across Glasgow in the qualifying rounds?

Harry's chops will be sagging even more than usual and I'm starting to believe in Champions League football for the mighty Magpies ... wonder if the Toon could draw those scoundrels from across Glasgow in the qualifying rounds?

This would be immense. The way the toon are playing at the moment they'd truly tear them 3 new arseholes

Good to see Big Dunc ahead of the Manchester United versus Everton fixture ... great character. Remember one time at St James' Park Jaap Stam tried to shepherd the ball out for a goal kick and Big Dunc literally picking Stam up and throwing him into the crowd ... Stam never went within ten yards of Big Dunc for the rest of the game. I tell you, I'd rather take a jab off Frank Bruno than risk one off Duncan Ferguson.

Anyone remember the crowd mural when Arsenal redeveloped the Clock End? Watching Manchester United versus Everton I am ... is there a crowd or is it just a mural? There is just no atmosphere whatsoever.

Archived