Peter Houston

I might have employed a hint of hyperbole in my previous post but the sentiments expressed were true in my opinion. I think he's maybe angry at us over the Goodwillie saga or he was taking the piss. Even the BBC commentator for the game said we could have had 4 penalties on another day.

I agree, feck knows why he'd be angry about the Badwilly saga, the prick got exactly what he wanted.2 mil and DG, nowhere near the gers.

Tbh, I agreed with him that we shouldn't have got the second penalty, but he was talking out of his arse with everything else.

Bitter, twisted, fenian bastard.

I agree about the pen same with the first but Houston was going to go against us even if they were stonewallers, well like the two handballs he didn't think were worthy.

Fat baboon headed fuck

both pens were right calls.

Pen 1 . why did they not show you the replay of the view of naismith running staraight at the camera ? it shows clearly his legs getting hit first. no they just replay the shots from the side to make it look like the wrong decision.

Pen 2. If it had happened in the centre circle it would have been a foul. Defender def hits his legs. very clumsy but def a pen.

we get a pen against us last season when stokes jumped into davis. wrong decision but we get on with it. no media about rotten refs .

both pens were right calls.

Pen 1 . why did they not show you the replay of the view of naismith running staraight at the camera ? it shows clearly his legs getting hit first. no they just replay the shots from the side to make it look like the wrong decision.

Pen 2. If it had happened in the centre circle it would have been a foul. Defender def hits his legs. very clumsy but def a pen.

we get a pen against us last season when stokes jumped into davis. wrong decision but we get on with it. no media about rotten refs .

Take take blinkers off mate can you imagine what we would have been like had they been given against us, as big Terry said what are the defenders ment to do.

But a the end of the day we WHERE denied two stonewallers so this time it did level its self out, and as for the comparisons with Stokes pen every man and there dog new that was not a pen an tbf the media sed the same.

The guy is a moron, at a club ran by morons and supported by morons. I hate Dundee utd to the core and we should be looking to embarrass them every time we play them.

He also was asked at the end of the show about the teams in the Europa and spoke about Hearts having a tough job, the scum having a solid squad in their second season together and finally mentioned nothing about the Champions.

Scumbag.

Take take blinkers off mate can you imagine what we would have been like had they been given against us, as big Terry said what are the defenders ment to do.

But a the end of the day we WHERE denied two stonewallers so this time it did level its self out, and as for the comparisons with Stokes pen every man and there dog new that was not a pen an tbf the media sed the same.

We should have had three pens, not two, and by the way your spelling is a fucking disgrace.

AND he wiz full of praise for the taigs, who had just humped his team 5-1...............................................................<cr>

Well and truly nailed his colours tae the mast if ye ask me.

Nail head hit. An absolute scoobied fanny who thinks no one can see through him. Gives me the dry boke.