My Concern

Davie2909

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup no Mcgregor or Davis probably no jelavic all fucking sold to support a bank debt that aj and Murray did not have balls to tell to fuck off.

The bank would have forced us to sell Jelavic, a player whose purchase was presumably sanctioned by........the bank? <cr>

The bank would have forced us to sell Jelavic, a player whose purchase was presumably sanctioned by........the bank? <cr>

The sale was sanctioned after we sold 4million quids worth of players. This year it was made clear by everyone connected at rangers if we were not sold there would have been a fire sale of major players, with greegs and davis on short deals they would have been sold for relative peanuts.

These threads are soul crushing.

no its the idiots that cant grasp the figures and think we where doomed if whyte who hasnt spent fuck all on us yet didnt take over ..bein honest we where in better hands when the bank ran us ..we at least broke the bank to sign a player

The sale was sanctioned after we sold 4million quids worth of players. This year it was made clear by everyone connected at rangers if we were not sold there would have been a fire sale of major players, with greegs and davis on short deals they would have been sold for relative peanuts.

no they wouldnt ..irrespective of the whyte takeover the bank would have secured the services of them the same way that we have the now its called an investment something i think the bank may have previous in ffs..the whittaker one the bank wouldnt have sanctioned in all honesty ..

do people really think we are better with the banks in control, not to mention all the outside interfering with our business and how public everything was

can only ask u these questions m8 ..is whyte interfering or helping? ..and have most of our dealings been public or not?

If anyone wanted them, there was no interest before.

can only ask u this question m8 ..is whyte interfering or helping? ..and have most of our dealings been public or not?

i aint talking about signings im more infering the uncertainty around the whole situation back then, it was far from healthy, certainly from a fans point of view, i know not everything is going great the now and there is a fair bit to raise the eyes too but surely the banks off our backs is a massive weight off our shoulders

i aint talking about signings im more infering the uncertainty around the whole situation back then, it was far from healthy, certainly from a fans point of view, i know not everything is going great the now and there is a fair bit to raise the eyes too but surely the banks off our backs is a massive weight off our shoulders

i have my reservations m8 ..whyte hasnt exactly filled us with confidence ,he negotiated till he got us for bare minimum and now he aint backing us .thats oh so obvious .i fear the worst ..

we have re signed players on long contracts that will be covered by money in .not whytes money ,we still have at least 8 million outstanding from season ticket money that along with the 5 million per season promised hasnt born fruit ...where the fuck is all this money?

i have my reservations m8 ..whyte hasnt exactly filled us with confidence ,he negotiated till he got us for bare minimum and now he aint backing us .thats oh so obvious .i fear the worst ..

we have re signed players on long contracts that will be covered by money in .not whytes money ,we still have at least 8 million outstanding from season ticket money that along with the 5 million per season promised hasnt born fruit ...where the fuck is all this money?

To be honest i also have doubts, i get accused of being pro everything lately but i can only wait till the end of the window and hope everyone has learned lessons on how to do things, till then i will remain tight lipped and hope they are just amateurs to this dealings and as i say lessons are learned

And the rest of last years Champions League money we got after Whyte took over.

To be honest i also have doubts, i get accused of being pro everything lately but i can only wait till the end of the window and hope everyone has learned lessons on how to do things, till then i will remain tight lipped and hope they are just amateurs to this dealings and as i say lessons are learned

(tu) exactly m8

And the rest of last years Champions League money we got after Whyte took over.

i know m8 ..i didnt actually work that part out cause the season ticket money and the alleged 5 million are enough to set the alarm bells ringing tbh ..

all this guy has done is pulled the fuckin string on a championship flag and pulled the carpet beneath us ..

he cant even say he is waiting to invest at the best time in OUR interest .cause that was a month ago prior to our CL exit ..fuck knows what kinda business man he is cause anyone else with a business mind and a love for our club would have invested before malmo in turn speculating to accumulate ..

so fuck knows what hes playing at ..

:shifty:

interesting very interesting but we will have to wait and see who we buy and then judge the new owner and listen bears dont hold back give it to him both barrels he has made promises and lets see if they come about

tumbleweed