We Don't Need A Left Winger!

McD

McKay can play as a left mid with Wallace overlapping, Wallace in turn becomes ur winger.

I honestly think a blue chip striker (£1.5-2mill ish) and maybe 2 more sqaud players and we'll be set for the season.

2 Great goalies, well tbf one special goalie

Goian, boca, weir, Bartley for cb

Papac, Wallace, whitty, broadfoot for full backs

Davo, bedoya, McKay, jig, edu, Ortiz, ness, Hutton, Wylde, naisy midfield

Laff jela, naisy aswell up top

Add in the rest of the trusted youngsters to the various positions and we have Extra back up If reqd. Eg perry, cole, hemmings, McMillan etc

Up top looks delicate to me, a couple of injuries and were are struggling

To be fair, thats quite a decent outlook mate.

Puts things into perspective :D

I think we do and a decent quality one too. I just hope that we dont shoe-horn the boy McKay into left wing. We need a left footed left winger who can go by a man and deliver a decent cross for big Jela and Naisy comin in off the right, NOT a CM played there cos he got a left peg. Would still like tokeep Wylde but only as cover for someone better!

Wylde can swing in a decent ball 9 times out of ten. I agree with the OP. He is such a better option than that Ortiz. Why Ally ? Who gives a fuck about is wage demands at present, whats best for the club should always come first.

As a footballer, Wylde could not lace Flecks boots ffs.

Spot on mate, but why doesnt he play? Fleck is in the most frustrating situation. He got tons of ability but still rarely gets a sniff. Hes another cert to go down south n become a superstar just cos we wouldnt give him a chance in the position he prefers!

Spot on mate, but why doesnt he play? Fleck is in the most frustrating situation. He got tons of ability but still rarely gets a sniff. Hes another cert to go down south n become a superstar just cos we wouldnt give him a chance in the position he prefers!

Fleck plays in a position we havnt used in recent seasons sadly, in saying that, Naisy has looked like he is playing in the hole in recent weeks but then having someone of the quality of Jelavic isolated up front by himself is pointless, he deserves a partner of similar class, Fleck would thrive in an attacking footballing team under a coach who wants to attack and entertain, i dont think he will get that any time soon at Rangers which is such a waste because i dont want to lose his talents.

Fleck plays in a position we havnt used in recent seasons sadly, in saying that, Naisy has looked like he is playing in the hole in recent weeks but then having someone of the quality of Jelavic isolated up front by himself is pointless, he deserves a partner of similar class, Fleck would thrive in an attacking footballing team under a coach who wants to attack and entertain, i dont think he will get that any time soon at Rangers which is such a waste because i dont want to lose his talents.

Summed up perfectly, its difficult to fit a so called luxury player like Fleck into your team but i just hope he goes to Blackpool and gets the freedom, which he will get from Holloway, and hopefully come back n force Ally to find him a place. We missed a big trick with Adam, we cant afford to get stung like that again!

Summed up perfectly, its difficult to fit a so called luxury player like Fleck into your team but i just hope he goes to Blackpool and gets the freedom, which he will get from Holloway, and hopefully come back n force Ally to find him a place. We missed a big trick with Adam, we cant afford to get stung like that again!

I quite agree. (tu)

If we don't sign a left winger then we shall probably have to rely in Wallace doing something such like. That would be a poor second option MIO though and is hardly comparable with a proper winger. As good a left back as he is, he won't be beating men and regularly delivering crosses into the box 5-10 times a game.

We need a proper LW. One who can take a man on, show a bit of skill, pace, get to the byline and whip crosses in.

Wylde is too inconsistent, Ortiz and Naismith are no use on the left and Lafferty should not be played there again. I don't see McKay as a winger and I have no idea what Bedoya is like.

As a footballer, Wylde could not lace Flecks boots ffs.

You spout a lot of pish on here, but thats up there with the worst of it.

Gregg Wylde - 1 goal and 5 assists in 16 games, as well as being heavily involved in the title run in which saw us score 20 goals in the last 6 games, and starting in the League Cup Final comprehensive pumping of the tims. He has attracted interest from Premier League teams after just 16 first team games.

John Fleck - 38 appearances since 2007 and 2 goals. One of which was a penalty. While theres no doubt the boy has talent, I don't see how you can say Wylde 'couldn't lace his boots', unless you are basing your opinion solely on bitterness of Wylde not signing a new contract, and the hype surrounding Fleck which you clearly believe without much evidence.

If Wylde had signed the contract offered to him, everybody would still be raving about him.

You spout a lot of pish on here, but thats up there with the worst of it.

Gregg Wylde - 1 goal and 5 assists in 16 games, as well as being heavily involved in the title run in which saw us score 20 goals in the last 6 games, and starting in the League Cup Final comprehensive pumping of the tims. He has attracted interest from Premier League teams after just 16 first team games.

John Fleck - 38 appearances since 2007 and 2 goals. One of which was a penalty. While theres no doubt the boy has talent, I don't see how you can say Wylde 'couldn't lace his boots', unless you are basing your opinion solely on bitterness of Wylde not signing a new contract, and the hype surrounding Fleck which you clearly believe without much evidence.

If Wylde had signed the contract offered to him, everybody would still be raving about him.

For being fast? doh:lol: Oh the fickle fan!