If Mccoist Were To Go...

JograBear

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not even about building a team. some of his decisions are baffling.

Of course it is about building a team and of course he has made mistakes but to want any manager sacked after 6 games is quite frankly ridiculous.

He wins his next two games and we could eb top of the league and in the group stages of the europa league....and you would still want him sacked i presume ?

Absolute bollocks.

do you really think that Whyte, a man appearing tight as a nuns fanny when it comes to expenditure, would sack a manager who's just brought in players and used up a fair bit of the £5m transfer money just to spend money on a new manager and the players he wants in??????

wake up.

he has win two games out of six. who says anything about being sacked? McCoist has been at the club long enough to know how things work. He could walk away. He looked lost and clueless last night.

I want him to make it as a great manager for the club. He needs to start dropping players and being his own manager.

he has win two games out of six. who says anything about being sacked? McCoist has been at the club long enough to know how things work. He could walk away. He looked lost and clueless last night.

I want him to make it as a great manager for the club. He needs to start dropping players and being his own manager.

Really doesn't that sound that way...every thread you are urging him to go....

Of course it is about building a team and of course he has made mistakes but to want any manager sacked after 6 games is quite frankly ridiculous.

He wins his next two games and we could eb top of the league and in the group stages of the europa league....and you would still want him sacked i presume ?

who wants him sacked? where did i say i wanted him sacked? I want McCoist to be as good as a manager as he was a player.

Playing the likes of McCulloch and ortiz for 90mins last night was scandalous. taking Naismith of at half time? yea he had a booking! could he not give him a good talking to?

Really doesn't that sound that way...every thread you are urging him to go....

We all want ally to do well you fucking muppet. Sadly it's just not happening at this moment and his tactics are shocking to say the least. This thread isn't about calling for his head now but if this was to continue then who could come along and do the job and take Rangers forward. Sadly you throw your rattle from your pram at just the thought of any discussion which conflicts with your blind loyalty. I have not saw one constructive post from you other than to throw childish insults. You remind me of some religious zealot... (td)

I went through the Greig era, I hope we are not having to go through it all over again...harsh decisions may need to be made in the coming months if it doesn't improve. Giving a whole season of the pish we saw so far is going to knock Rangers back years.

Don't think Davis has what it takes to manage RANGERS.

Yeh, I don't think Davis has a track record of managing big clubs either. Not my choice.

I loved the football Souness/Advocaat got us playing, nice passing game. I was hoping Ally would be more his own man and not a poor clone of Walter Smith. I still live in hope but it's dissapearing fast.

who wants him sacked? where did i say i wanted him sacked? I want McCoist to be as good as a manager as he was a player.

Playing the likes of McCulloch and ortiz for 90mins last night was scandalous. taking Naismith of at half time? yea he had a booking! could he not give him a good talking to?

Fair enough if you think we should stick by him but it's not the way you are coming across

Not arguing with the rest of your post either...but as i said in another thread he has had his reasons /excuses for some of the recent line ups if this is his midfield going forward then we won't win anything but i would be stunned if it was

We all want ally to do well you fucking muppet. Sadly it's just not happening at this moment and his tactics are shocking to say the least. This thread isn't about calling for his head now but if this was to continue then who could come along and do the job and take Rangers forward. Sadly you throw your rattle from your pram at just the thought of any discussion which conflicts with your blind loyalty. I have not saw one constructive post from you other than to throw childish insults. You remind me of some religious zealot... (td)

I went through the Greig era, I hope we are not having to go through it all over again...harsh decisions may need to be made in the coming months if it doesn't improve. Giving a whole season of the pish we saw so far is going to knock Rangers back years.

If i want to hear from a tim i would log onto sellck minded...seriously....

Fair enough if you think we should stick by him but it's not the way you are coming across

Not arguing with the rest of your post either...but as i said in another thread he has had his reasons /excuses for some of the recent line ups if this is his midfield going forward then we won't win anything but i would be stunned if it was

Im just fucked off like the rest of us on here with the really poor results against poor sides Rangers should be beating.

Ortiz hasn't played a good game for us, and Ally has played him every game! i just hope its not a case of Ally signed him so he will stick by him. Ally needs to get tough and start dropping players and making subs at the right time.

McKay and Beydoya are coming in so we will see decisions being made then. Jig should never play in midfield for Rangers again and i hope McCoist has took that on board after last night.

If i want to hear from a tim i would log onto sellck minded...seriously....

Have you ever been to a league game at Ibrox with attendances of 7-8k? Doubt it. If you had, you might be a little more aware of the consequences of such poor football and results. Since the Souness era we have been spoiled and it's created little brats like you with no clue to what it's like to finish 4th two years running and then 5th the season after.

We are heading back towards the path which we left 25 years ago and sad little fucks like you sadly can't see it and would rather resort to insults to protect your blinded faith. I feel sorry for you and your like.

Have you ever been to a league game at Ibrox with attendances of 7-8k? Doubt it. If you had, you might be a little more aware of the consequences of such poor football and results. Since the Souness era we have been spoiled and it's created little brats like you with no clue to what it's like to finish 4th two years running and then 5th the season after.

We are heading back towards the path which we left 25 years ago and sad little fucks like you sadly can't see it and would rather resort to insults to protect your blinded faith. I feel sorry for you and your like.

still going Brendan...no one cares what you have to say....

I would take that 500 thousand back we paid for Ortiz.

So would i mate. He was meant to be a no nonsense,tough tackling,speed merchant with an engine.

I've yet to see him beat a man or get stuck into a challenge.

He cost us that second goal by standing watching that guy skin wallace instead of tracking back

Fair enough, stick with McCoist no matter how badly they play or continue to play the same crap formations and players. How long does this last? How much does this experiment have to cost us?

Anyway, back to the main point. Who would replace McCoist if he was no longer manager?

Jog on - McCoist is going nowhere.