If Mccoist Were To Go...

JograBear

i think hes been to loyal to certain players and members of his backroom team he really needs to weld the axe and bring in a decent assistant coach before he is made the scapegoat for the bad run of results.think the next 5 games will seal his fate if we qualify for europe and he takes 9 points from the four games he should be ok.

anything less and he will be a goner.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been two threads in the past month,asking us to choose a new manager,basically sack Ally,both posters have joined in the past month and both give their location as the Netherlands(Prince Murat was the other).

Both aren't shy about arguing with more established members and on this thread has called people retards and nazis.

Why is he still allowed on here?

Whilst he's here i'm behind McCoist and i'm not going to start thinking about who else should be our manager, do I think he should have got the job in the first place though? No, he's entirely unproven and his appointment was a financial decision when the bank was dictating rather than a football decision. I doubt the fans would have accepted an unproven manager without a Rangers background. That said plenty of fantastic managers get off to a not so perfect start so it's too early to be on his back. He's unproven though, that doesn't mean he's shite, just that we don't know, he could become a very succesful manager for us.

There's been two threads in the past month,asking us to choose a new manager,basically sack Ally,both posters have joined in the past month and both give their location as the Netherlands(Prince Murat was the other).

Both aren't shy about arguing with more established members and on this thread has called people retards and nazis.

(tu)

1. Where in "If Ally was to go" does it call for him to be sacked? I started the discussion because people were clearly calling for his head and I wondered what better alternatives were if any.

2. Those established members were insulting me before I bothered to mention the style of their replies. You didn't mind that though ...because your not unlike them in wanting to ban everyone with an opinion who differs to your own.

What's with the paranoia on these forums calling anyone a Taig or wanting them removed from the forums who has critique to make? Acting like Papists just with new hats...how ironic.

aye as long as he wins the league that awryt. had enough of this pish.

Rangers are going nowhere fast if everyone is just happy with winning the SPL.

you seriously expect more than us winning the league?

domestic sucsess is ALL a scotish side can hope for nowadays, anything decent in europe is a bonus mate.

no he isn't

no way in hell would super ally be sacked without at least a full season in charge.

no chance

I want McCoist to do well and really get into this management thing. Managers in this day and age just don't get time. (the fans wont have it) Especially at the oldfirm. IMO if McCoist is not getting results he will walk away knowing himself that its just not good enough for a team like Rangers.

McCoist will never be sacked from Rangers. McCoist will walk away. He knows the score! Im hoping he gets it right because its only right that a Rangers legend like McCoist does it for Rangers.

If Ally is having problems then theyre not all his fault. Had he been given his first choice of signing targets then we probably wouldnt even be having this daft conversation ,, and we would probably still be in the CL.

If Coisty is having trouble playing the Bad Cop role,, then he should go bring someone in to help him oot. Somebody like big Ian Ferguson,,, things no going good or the team just no giving their all,,,he could just chuck him into the dressing room at half time and shut the door,,,job done lol.

Gee Ally a chance,, and if he cant beat lennon then he'll probably just shag his wife. Probably what he said to him in that game lol.