If Mccoist Were To Go...

JograBear

Have you ever been to a league game at Ibrox with attendances of 7-8k? Doubt it. If you had, you might be a little more aware of the consequences of such poor football and results. Since the Souness era we have been spoiled and it's created little brats like you with no clue to what it's like to finish 4th two years running and then 5th the season after.

We are heading back towards the path which we left 25 years ago and sad little fucks like you sadly can't see it and would rather resort to insults to protect your blinded faith. I feel sorry for you and your like.

:p20: aye mr jorgabear your spot on some of the crowds were dire and thats were we are going now the way to stop that is to see the problem and the problem is ally he has stood beside smith for a few years and learned fuck all we have to stop this rot now and that means replacing the manager theres no sentiment in football he might have been a good player for us but that was in the past so he has to go .

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Davis has what it takes to manage RANGERS.

Remember him saying a few years ago that he would love it if a big club offered him 10yr contract as Youth Development Manager. That shows lack of ambition.

think that could have been a bit tongue in cheek.

Have you ever been to a league game at Ibrox with attendances of 7-8k? Doubt it. If you had, you might be a little more aware of the consequences of such poor football and results. Since the Souness era we have been spoiled and it's created little brats like you with no clue to what it's like to finish 4th two years running and then 5th the season after.

We are heading back towards the path which we left 25 years ago and sad little fucks like you sadly can't see it and would rather resort to insults to protect your blinded faith. I feel sorry for you and your like.

well said jogra bear you are not alone.

to be brutally honest, Ally's tea will be oot if he doesnt get the finger out and i dont see a problem with looking at possible repleacements,

no lessons learned from the Malmo shambles, still playing jig and edu, wtf, Ally is obviously blinkered when it comes to jig, and i dont see him dropping him anytime soon,

another few bad results and performances and i can see him go, and for his own sake i hope he does, he does not have what it takes and thats the sad truth.

we are going backwards.

It's not just about Whyte holding back on the cash and not getting the players he wants. His team selections are baffling, the persistence of playing :mcculloch: is astounding as it is all so brutally visible what a shit player he is. So far Ally has given the impression he has learned naff all. Despite the shit we have is our squad, it should have comfortably seen off Maribor and Malmo. Fact. So slagging off the OP for suggesting names as possible replacements is unfair, because to be honest, it can't carry on like this.

We're clearly not champions league class. Malmo's 4-1 defeat on Wednesday proved that.Being eliminated from the CL was disappointing but hardly unexpected.

If we were knocked out by Maribor how many of us could honestly say we still had confidence in McCoist's ability????

I think McKay will improve the team. Not sure how good Bedoya is. I think in general terms he's spent his money shrewdly.

Some of the players will turn out to be good signings, others not so good. That's what happens when you between 400k - 700k on players.

The questions marks over McCoist are more to do with his team selection, positioning of players, tactics, choice of substitutions etc.

I personally thought the extension offered to Whittaker was a mistake, said it many times on other threads. Davis and McGregor were worth it but not him. The whittaker deal has taken plenty of cash out the coffers. For a player who has had more bad games than good it was nonsensical.

For all those people who say give him a season, do you really mean that? It's a blanket statement irrespective of the results?????

The reality is as a supporter we can only back the man we all idolised until the results become unbearable. Otherwise we will be guilty of the same blind loyalty that McCoist shows McCulloch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: fucking hell