Marek Suchy

sillybilly

A loan deal is quite worrying. We need players not stop gaps. We need attackers doh

*loads up FM*

we don't need any more defenders FFS!! What worries me is that we havn't been linked with any creative midfielders or strickers for weeks, although maybe thats a good thing as i would much rather we just signed players before the media get hold of it.

I think maybe we are waiting to see who we get offered by EPL teams before the deadline, the last thing we need is to sign an average player then suddenly get offered a top striker like santa cruz or someone on deadlne day, then you have players in your squad that you don't actually need, although this is maybe a bit risky as if nobody becomes available then we will end up panic buing!! (just before somebody says it.. im not saying we would get Santa Cruz but you know what i mean)

Another centre back? Maybe big Bartley has been earmarked for the holding role (at the expense of McEdu hopefully), which would leave us with (assuming we are interested) 4 established, natural CB's. Plus the likes of Broadfoot and Perry for cover.

A striker is badly needed. Someone with a bit of energy who will keep defenders busy, make space and who can play a bit as well. I don't know who that man is. But we need him IMO.

Im struggling to see Ally's master plan. With the players brought in, I cant see what shape the team is going to have. I think 3 at the back is a no go, the transfer of Wallace has put paid to that i think. Hopefully once Bedoya and Mackay get in the side things will become clearer.

Fuck knows.

good signing imo, as long as it is a loan to buy...

Moscow - The Czech football defender Marek Suchy would still be in this time of transfer could leave Spartak Moscow. Ruský celek uvažuje o tom, že ho uvolní na roční hostování do Glasgow Rangers. Russia is considering a whole that he be released on an annual loan to Glasgow Rangers. Suchý ČTK potvrdil zájem obou stran, nyní se jedná. Dry ČTK confirmed the interest of both parties, it is now.

Reklama Advertisement "O zájmu Rangers vím a zájem je z obou stran. Mělo by se jednat o hostování. Zatím je to ale na začátku, takže bych to nechtěl více komentovat," uvedl Suchý pro ČTK. "I know the Rangers' interest and interest on both sides. It would be a loan. Yet it is but the beginning, so I did not want to comment more," said Suchy for ČTK.

Třiadvacetiletý odchovanec Slavie zamířil do Spartaku v listopadu 2009 nejprve na hostování, které se pak změnilo v přestup. Twenty-three pupil went to Slavia Spartak in November 2009 initially on loan, which then turned into a transfer. Postupně si vydobyl stálé místo v základní sestavě, ale od začátku podzimní části sezony ruské ligy je většinou jen mezi náhradníky. Gradually, he gained a permanent place in the starting line-up, but from the beginning of the autumn season, the Russian league is mostly between alternates.

Trenér Valerij Karpin má totiž po příchodu odchovance Barcelony Rodriho a Argentince Rojy na dva stoperské posty hned pětičlennou konkurenci. Coach Valery Karpin has a grown after the arrival of Barcelona and the Argentinian Rodriho Rojy stoperské two posts just a five-member competition. Suchého chce proto poslat na hostování. Dry therefore wishes to send to the host.

O jeho služby se přihlásil skotský mistr Glasgow Rangers. Its services are joined Scottish champion Glasgow Rangers. Otázkou je, zda je zájem z jeho strany ještě aktuální, když ve čtvrtek získal ze St. The question is whether the interest on his part still current, though on Thursday received from St. Etienne amerického zkušeného obránce Carlose Bocanegru. Etienne American defender Carlos Bocanegra experienced.