Wylde Contract: 4 Or 5 Yr Deal?

Don't know why you have posted this in the transfer section.. but the answer is that he has signed a 4 year deal, but because he already had a year left on his deal it means he will be here for another 5 years.

The deal has not been signed yet, according to today's reports. Don't know why you can't spell the name of Rangers' star striker NIKICA JELAVIC...but in that case what about McGregor? He signed a 5 yr deal in 2008 and then a 6 year deal this summer.

The deal has not been signed yet, according to today's reports. Don't know why you can't spell the name of Rangers' star striker NIKICA JELAVIC...but in that case what about McGregor? He signed a 5 yr deal in 2008 and then a 6 year deal this summer.

Pipe down, the other username was taken... He didn't sign a 6 year deal, much like in this case McGregor still had 1/2 years left on his contract, so he signed a 4/5 year extension which totals to 6 years. Keep up son he's signed the fucking contract. "I'm absolutely delighted the deal is done. It's a huge weight off my shoulders and it means I can just concentrate on my future with Rangers”

Pipe down, the other username was taken... He didn't sign a 6 year deal, much like in this case McGregor still had 1/2 years left on his contract, so he signed a 4/5 year extension which totals to 6 years. Keep up son he's signed the fucking contract. "I'm absolutely delighted the deal is done. It's a huge weight off my shoulders and it means I can just concentrate on my future with Rangers”

You pipe down. Explain this one then:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110704/gers-duo-sign-up_2254024_2385958

McGregor, 29, has netted a six-year contract

Seems a serious misrepresentation to make such a claim if he's only signed for 4.5 years.

Especially since he had TWO YEARS left, not 18 months. So your sums fall apart. Is he staying for 6.5 years then?

summer 2008: signs 5 year deal, taking him to summer 2013

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7477287.stm

summer 2011: with 2 YEARS LEFT, signs 6 year deal

As for Wylde, It was only confirmed he signed the deal just before the game :wanker:

Other sources for 6 year deal claim:

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2011/07/05/rangers-goalkeeper-allan-mcgregor-pens-six-year-deal-and-vows-i-m-at-ibrox-for-life-86908-23248644/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14013550.stm

You pipe down. Explain this one then:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110704/gers-duo-sign-up_2254024_2385958

Seems a serious misrepresentation to make such a claim if he's only signed for 4.5 years.

Especially since he had TWO YEARS left, not 18 months. So your sums fall apart. Is he staying for 6.5 years then?

summer 2008: signs 5 year deal, taking him to summer 2013

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7477287.stm

summer 2011: with 2 YEARS LEFT, signs 6 year deal

As for Wylde, It was only confirmed he signed the deal just before the game :wanker:

I don't see why your getting all passionate I only told you to pipe down because you were having a dig at my username which was frankly irrelevant. It wasn't before the game so stop talking out your arse, look when I posted the comment. Fine I was wrong about the six year deal, no need to go and get all fucking mega serious about it which I don't know why you did in the first place, All I said was that this was in the wrong place which it was. Don't fucking cry and call me a wanker. Jeeeez.

I don't see why your getting all passionate I only told you to pipe down because you were having a dig at my username which was frankly irrelevant, I also don't know . It wasn't before the game so that's wrong. Fine I was wrong about the six year deal, no need to go and get all fucking mega serious about it which I don't know why you did in the first place, All I said was that this was in the wrong place which it was. Don't fucking cry and call me a wanker. Jeeeez.

If you're telling me to

Keep up son
and
pipe down
i'd expect you to have some faith in your position. Sadly it was misplaced. Failing that, why not actually try and be helpful rather than cause trouble, or just not bother at all. I was asking a simple question in the first place.
It wasn't before the game so stop talking out your arse,

So why did Jelavic18 post the news at 6.52? Because Rangers didn't confirm it until then. doh

If you're telling me to and i'd expect you to have some faith in your position. Sadly it was misplaced. Failing that, why not actually try and be helpful rather than cause trouble, or just not bother at all. I was asking a simple question in the first place.

So why did Jelavic18 post the news at 6.52? Because Rangers didn't confirm it until then. doh

Cause trouble, all I did was answer your question and tell you that this was the wrong place to post this thread.

I have no idea why Jelavic18 posted it at that time, All I know is that I posted it well before 6.52.

I am still baffled as to why he was offered a 5 year deal.

What has Greg Wylde done for Rangers to justify such a deal?

Should have been 3 years max IMO.

Not got much to lose seeing as how he's on relatively small wages. Better getting the extra couple years security IMO.

Tbh mate, he put some cracking crosses in on thursday night. More of the same please.

I personally thought his crossing was very average, also if i had a pound for everytime he got the ball and cut back the way because he couldnt beat his man i would be loaded! So much still to learn the wee man.

(tu)

He has the potential to become very good player.

Sometimes you have to tie that potential down, what would you think If we lost him to Bolton for £500k or in 2 years time when he has developed into a more effective winger but we lose him because we failed to spot potential.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't .. The club can't win

Sometimes you have to tie that potential down, what would you think If we lost him to Bolton for £500k or in 2 years time when he has developed into a more effective winger but we lose him because we failed to spot potential.

There is no way anyone can moan about us tying a youth down for a long period of time, especially one who has done us a turn in the first team and will only get better.

Could have been a 3 year deal with the option of another year.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see him as a good player. Everyone went on about his great crossing ability, when 2-3 out of 10 is more accurate.

I hope he proves me wrong, but I feel he is in the team by default and if everyone was fit he'd be on the bench.