Craig Burley

craighenry81

I am not fussed by him he comes out with some stupid stuff but its no different from any commentator and I cant honestly say I hear him being biased against rangers.

Pretty sure he is retired though mate :)

there were another 11 wankers wearing a blue jersey to mind about that fkn prick............. he aint taking a wage off the fans.

in fairness, i dont mind Burley, he can talk a bit of pish, but he knows the game, and i can forgive the fact he played for the phigs, given his commentary on 90% of games i've heard him on,

in my opinion, he usually calls things as they are during a match, and without bias, which i think is refreshing,

i'd rather have Burley than that knob head Crocker, any day of the week.

Burley was raging last nite. For rangers and in general, Scottish football.

I really dont mind him. I prefer him to others. Since he started he has always shot from the lip.

He even tore into his uncle George when things went wrong.

After the match he genuinely looked more angry than gough and hateley.

He is raging, because he knows how embarrassing it is.

I don't mind him commentating on espn.

He's not half as bad as, say, Andy Walker and he's not overtly anti-Rangers as such but he has a vindictive streak when it comes to certain players and in a way that's worse. He hates Lafferty, although he does seem to try to give praise where it's due, and just hopes that no praise IS due so he can slate him. And he was going way overboard about Ortiz last night. He might have been shite but that was the kind of anger you'd expect from a frustrated bear, not a professional commentator.

Is it just me or is burley just a bitter wee dirty fuckin rat bag?

Sorry can this be moved to bears den!!

To be honest i hate the cunt with a passion, slates rangers like fuck... but truth be told, he was only saying what WE ARE THE PEOPLE were all thinking.. still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire though!!! Id throw him a petrol soaked blanket

To be honest i hate the cunt with a passion, slates rangers like fuck... but truth be told, he was only saying what WE ARE THE PEOPLE were all thinking.. still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire though!!! Id throw him a petrol soaked blanket

get a grip, no he fuckin does'nt, he must be one of the ONLY impartial commentators in Scottish football.