Close This Section

Ace

I disagree. i think we will bring players in before the end of the window, albeit of a lower quality/price than if we had qualified.

We need a decent midfield and a proper striker to partner jela up fron. he is ocming in for criticism but he has no one to play off of up fron. Laff is just not good enough

we will sign a striker before the end of the season either on loan or permanamt, but we will sign a striker ( the only problem is we have no european football to offer now :( )

what we probably won't see is the marquee signing that we were hoping for.

anyway i think im gonna log off for the night, i dont think i can take the metldown when some of our more negative posters appear.

I read a sneaky line in the paper today saying along the lines of 'McCoist is hoping of bringing in a striker, however may have to wait until he gets through into the group stages of the EL'.

I won't take it of gospel but if this is true, I'll be fuming.

Rangers were bidding for Cuellar,Juhasz and other "big" money players and then Malmo happened. We brought in guys for hundreds of thousands and not millions. Now we are out of Europe altogether i don't think another bean will be spent, hope i'm wrong but we will see.

Difference being the money being spent after kaunas was the money from the cuellar transfer. I don't think there will be any more money spent now that European football is gone.

We spent about £15m after Kaunus, so we did spend a fair bit of our own money

Not fair to say Lafferty isn't good enough. He's just back from injury and after a good game against motherwell he's suddenly not good enough after one bad game.

You are either a three month old baby, you have alzheimer's, or you have just started supporting us?

I don't understand why Whyte would bring in any more players. It makes no sense for him financially. I think the current squad would win the SPL but does Ally want to take the risk ? If we don't win our next matches before the Old firm and still without a signing I can see all hell breaking loose and rightfully so.

After beating humped out of Europe, this thread might as well be closed as there is no way that any further money will be spent by the club, just to win the SPL

Dont come into it then, no one forces u in it.

I love how members on here try to tell u what i should and should not discuss, for that kind of forum fuck off to followfollow.

Dont come into it then, no one forces u in it.

I love how members on here try to tell u what i should and should not discuss, for that kind of forum fuck off to followfollow.

Cor !!

Make a light hearted comment and you get reemed !!

This forum is about opinions, just because mine doesn't jibe with yours doesn't mean I should fuck off.

Do you believe that Whyte will throw more money at the club after seeing any chances of recouping it dissappearing in to the Slovenian distance ??

Cor !!

Make a light hearted comment and you get reemed !!

This forum is about opinions, just because mine doesn't jibe with yours doesn't mean I should fuck off.

Do you believe that Whyte will throw more money at the club after seeing any chances of recouping it dissappearing in to the Slovenian distance ??

Sorry mate, but thats twice today ive read people suggestin what should and should not be discussed on here. The title reads "we should close this section". Well, naw, we shouldnt. Why should we? The suggestion thread is in here for a start. Obviously you dont think we'll sign anymore players. Thats fine, thats your opinion and your entitled to it. So why not just go with that as a thread title instead of suggesting we close this section?

And for what its worth, ive never expected whyte to throw money at rangers, but i do expect him to keep his word and spend what he said he would. There was no conditions in his statement of intent, so nothings changed. And yes, i expect atleast one more player.