• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... Hutton instead?

Makes no difference mate

We lacked a cutting edge against a Slovenian side

The SPL is now an embarrassment. Full stop.

We miss Naismith big time.

He is a direct link from midfield to attack, he offers creativity, bite in the midfield and a fantastic workrate.

Now Davis was poor but make no mistake you cant have him in there with pish like Edu and expect to control a midfield, its not just Edu either. Ortiz was shocking so most times Davis would get it he has absolutely no options.

Edu did not look for the ball and went into hiding.

He was poor tonight, no excuses, no decisiveness in his play, always wanted to seem to get rid of the ball as soon as he got it, although having a non-existant midfield partner doesn't help. Personally I think Davis works best in a 3 man centre-midfield (Remember Davis-Thomson-Mendes?) On another note, I have no idea why he's captain tbh, he's not a leader (not saying he's not a good footballer, but he's just too quiet to be captain). In terms of leadership on the pitch (but not ability) we certainly miss David Weir, and putting giving the captaincy to Davis puts a bit too much pressure on him imo, and it shows. For me it should be McGregor or Naismith, two moaning bastards, who keep their teammates on their toes (tu).

You know its true .........but no way was he the worst tonight , that whole team performance was shocking ..........

How is it true? You don't win player of the year awards without managing to string 3 good games in a row at one point! Absolute nonsense!!

Off form tonight.

Just me or did he not look 100% fit?

Not blaming him at all in anyway for the result, he just didn't look himself tonight.

Said that with him and Naisy after the Inverness game, not sure if they are unfit or if there is something wrong with most of the players, Jelavic is another 1 that doesn't look the same

Said that with him and Naisy after the Inverness game, not sure if they are unfit or if there is something wrong with most of the players, Jelavic is another 1 that doesn't look the same

Yeah, none of them are a shadow of the players they were last season.

Tell me when he played 3 great games in a row .........should be easy if he's that good !

So I have to think back on all off his time here and try telling you when he has had 3 good games on the trot!! He's been pish so far this season but as av already said you don't win poty trophies without not once having 3 good games in a row you seriously talk shite and even the davis bashers will tell you your wee tale of him not once ever having 3 good games in a row are nonsense

So I have to think back on all off his time here and try telling you when he has had 3 good games on the trot!! He's been pish so far this season but as av already said you don't win poty trophies without not once having 3 good games in a row you seriously talk shite and even the davis bashers will tell you your wee tale of him not once ever having 3 good games in a row are nonsense

Zero facts again , the only consistency he ever shows is NONE , goes missing for more than half the season ........

We win and loss as a team if players in your team are playing well it makes your job easier if they are not playing well others have to pick up the slack.I include the management team when I say that people need to pick up the slack(make substitutions or tactical changes)when the performance is not so good.It is unfair to level the criticism at individual players on their own as there are another 10 teammates 3 potential subs and a coaching staff that can all make an impact.