Escobar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was doing the work of two men

(tu)

He needs a partner in there tha wrks hard n can do fings goin forward. Naisy did a great job in there and it allows davis to flourish. Edu dsnt wrk hard enough, u cnt stroll around in the middle of the park.

Gets in to great positions to cross all the time and always hits the defender

Thats just not true is it? Maybe did that on 2 or 3 occasions tonight as opposed to the 15-20 times he got a delivery into the box. Compare that to the service given to the strikers from the right hand side of the midfield, Hee-haw!

Sure, Wylde is no Ryan Giggs, but he's a good, promising young Scottish winger with pace, Give him a break FFS.

Davis was poor tonight. But imo he struggles to play with edu as he is too scared to go forward so has to play sideways passes all game and offers no creativity. Sunday was the prime example of him playing with a freedom of not being scared to go forward and not having to worry about what the donkey behind him is doing.

I actually agree with this, the oppositions players always go past Edu like he isn't there, so Davis can't get forward, it's restricting our play. We need a quality DM/CM. Still can't believe we sold Kevin Thomson over Edu :anguish:

Thats just not true is it? Maybe did that on 2 or 3 occasions tonight as opposed to the 15-20 times he got a delivery into the box. Compare that to the service given to the strikers from the right hand side of the midfield, Hee-haw!

Sure, Wylde is no Ryan Giggs, but he's a good, promising young Scottish winger with pace, Give him a break FFS.

Am not saying he's not a promising young player but until he works on his ability to beat a man and his crossing then that's all he will be remembered as a promising young player. Hee haw from the right I agree with that as ortiz is just woeful!

Am not saying he's not a promising young player but until he works on his ability to beat a man and his crossing then that's all he will be remembered as a promising young player. Hee haw from the right I agree with that as ortiz is just woeful!

He does need to work on his control of the ball, he needs to go at defenders more often cause not many can live with his pace, but i dont think he has the confidence in his close control.

Mr. Struth just turned in His grave. This is a shambles Ally.

I do hope he (Ally) succeeds.... but.... Walter would would have humped Malmo. Full stop.

Ally...

I said at HT to my Missus...

2 changes...

Ortiz off... Healy on

Laff off... Fleck on

Every time Fleck and Jela have played together -- it's an 'understanding'. ffs Ally Can't you see it?

Get a grip

The 1872 Rangers Loyal

:-)

No just the usual Mr Davis, 1 decent game accompanies a few bad ones and that how he goes. Och what am i saying, it was Edus fault. doh:rolleyes: Captain :lol: Creative :lol: Best in Scotland :lol: Over-rated FACT.

Well. true.

BUT if he makes the right decision and f*cking SHOOTS!

A hero.

But of course, he didnae

Great player. Not good enough when we really needed him :-(

Edu is a shitebag.

He was actually hiding during the game.

Davis was poor but no fucking surprise it comes when he is played beside Edu.

So... Hutton instead?

Makes no difference mate

We lacked a cutting edge against a Slovenian side

The SPL is now an embarrassment. Full stop.