Salesman’s Anti-ger Stunt At Car Auction

Salesman’s anti-Ger

stunt at car auction

SNA2929A--6822_1367391a.jpgBashed ... hammer and 'Barry' block

Published: Today

chicklet-comments.gif Add a comment (0)

A CAR auctioneer vowed to "batter" a picture of former Rangers ace Barry Ferguson — if punters bought a motor.

Pat McInally shocked bidders by saying he'd smash his hammer down on an image of the Ibrox idol attached to his desk block.

The dealer even told one customer: "Do you not want to give me another £75 and I can batter Barry's face in?"

Bosses at Manheim Auctions in Glasgow's east end are now probing general manager McInally's idiotic antics.

SNA2925QQ--682_1367388a.jpgFury ... auction firm

Last night a source said: "No one in the auction room was impressed. It was absolutely disgusting."

McInally also had a pic of Celtic boss Neil Lennon — and told buyers he wanted to PROTECT it.

But he hit the Ferguson block after a sale and shouted: "Oh you beauty. I got Barry. He's got a big lump on his napper."

Last night Manheim Auctions pledged "a full investigation".

Read more:http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3780445/Salesmans-anti-Gerbrstunt-at-car-auction.html#ixzz1WNXzKXlU

By GAIL CAMERON

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could imagine if this was the other way around & it was a picture of Neil Lennon getting battered, it would be a much longer story than this.

They would be going right into his family life, telling us about death threats he's had etc.

Does it not say that TLRB's picture WAS used?

An unbelievable thread :lol: - why do our fans get upset over pish like this? I'm not sure if you noticed but there are a lot of people who hate The Rangers and always will. Get the fuck over it.

This guy hitting a picture of Barry Ferguson is meaningless and does not affect or harm anyone in any way. Ridiculous that it even made a newspaper :lol: :lol: :lol:.

People, please don't turn into those Greetin faces, sandy vaginaed, hawn me a tissue, lets light a candle and head to the Carpark mob from the East end. :anguish:

Aye he's clearly a smelly taig, but he will realise this when it effects his sales :happy:

So fuck, it's not harming any cunt and if your hurt by this you should go back to your bed

People, please don't turn into those Greetin faces, sandy vaginaed, hawn me a tissue, lets light a candle and head to the Carpark mob from the East end. :anguish:

Aye he's clearly a smelly taig, but he will realise this when it effects his sales :happy:

So fuck, it's not harming any cunt and if your hurt by this you should go back to your bed

Nobody's actually offended by it, well saying that I'd imagine wee Barry's mum and dad wouldn't enjoy watching it too much.

But a wee bit of parity would be nice.

Can you imagine if it was a Lennon photo?! :lol: Alex Salmond would be leading a campaign to have the salesman done for sectarian-hate crimes, you'd get jail-time for less!

Celtic have created this uber-offended situation. If we do nothing, Rangers fans'll have to worry about every word they say, for fear of getting huckled. While celtic's can spout off whatever shite they fancy...kis it's jist ferra craic n'at know?

The place is just off Royston Road. Wouldn't expect much else tbh..... I live in Blochairn, I see the bitterness on a daily basis. This sort of shit doesn't surprise me.

That said, I don't actually care that much? Barry Ferguson doesn't even play for us any more, Just looks like a shitty story in a shitty paper to provoke shitty reactions.