Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Our squad is better than last year, is the filths? Not in my opinion. Thus, we win the league. Simples. Not fussed if we don't sign anyone, just as long as no one leaves.

Best tweet of the day was about the filth offering Samaras to three EPL clubs, who declined unsurprisingly :lol:

You're forgetting just how much of that hinges on Ally being a success.

Applaud this man!!

That brightened my day

Looks like that's as good as it's going to get today, fuckin farce of a transfer window for us, whyte has spent about £50 and expects a rookie manager to win the league

Very disappointed

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=georgie+thompson+images&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

Click and go to your hearts content

Scottish giants Glasgow Rangers have failed in their late bid to sign Siphiwe Tshabalala from Kaizer Chiefs. KickOff.com caught wind this late afternoon of a deal that could have been done in the background of what is the last day of the transfer window and kept tags on the matter and we can now reveal that Rangers put in an offer that has best been described as an "insult". Tshabalala's business manager Jazzman Mahlakgane received a message from Rangers late on Wednesday afternoon that the deal was off. "I got an SMS now saying the Rangers deal is off," revealed Mahlakgane. "I spoke to Bobby (Motaung) yesterday about it as they (Rangers) were texting me about it and they were saying can they have the player on loan and all sorts of things. They were offering £100 000 (approximately R1 154 190 in today's exchange rate)… It is an insult," Mahlakgane states. KickOff.com has established that Rangers were offering 'Shabba' a €30 000 monthly salary, which is approximately R305, 970 in today's exchange rate. According to our source privy to the matter, "Not only was the offer to Kaizer Chiefs far too low, but the player was going to earn peanuts". The source says Tshabalala's salary would be taxed at about 40% and his monthly expenses would be far higher than in South Africa and in the end the Bafana Bafana midfielder would be making a big move on paper, but benefitting little from it. Recently, Saudi Arabia outfit Al-Ittihad put in a R10 million offer but 'Amakhosi' demanded R20 million and the deal went cold. 'Shabba' will stay at Chiefs… for now.

Scottish giants Glasgow Rangers have failed in their late bid to sign Siphiwe Tshabalala from Kaizer Chiefs. KickOff.com caught wind this late afternoon of a deal that could have been done in the background of what is the last day of the transfer window and kept tags on the matter and we can now reveal that Rangers put in an offer that has best been described as an "insult". Tshabalala's business manager Jazzman Mahlakgane received a message from Rangers late on Wednesday afternoon that the deal was off. "I got an SMS now saying the Rangers deal is off," revealed Mahlakgane. "I spoke to Bobby (Motaung) yesterday about it as they (Rangers) were texting me about it and they were saying can they have the player on loan and all sorts of things. They were offering £100 000 (approximately R1 154 190 in today's exchange rate)… It is an insult," Mahlakgane states. KickOff.com has established that Rangers were offering 'Shabba' a €30 000 monthly salary, which is approximately R305, 970 in today's exchange rate. According to our source privy to the matter, "Not only was the offer to Kaizer Chiefs far too low, but the player was going to earn peanuts". The source says Tshabalala's salary would be taxed at about 40% and his monthly expenses would be far higher than in South Africa and in the end the Bafana Bafana midfielder would be making a big move on paper, but benefitting little from it. Recently, Saudi Arabia outfit Al-Ittihad put in a R10 million offer but 'Amakhosi' demanded R20 million and the deal went cold. 'Shabba' will stay at Chiefs… for now.

'IF' true more Shambolic Low Balling from Whoever the clown is trying to do the deals.

Sound like greedy bassas TBH 30000 euros a week is still more than our highest paid players!

We've lost Kenny Miller, Bougherra, Weiss, Diouf and Ricky Foster from last seasons squad. We've brought in 7 players. So we're 2 players better off IF we don't sell anyone. But then again Fleck, Hutton and Little have all gone out on loan.

if that is true we are a joke this window with all these low bids thats been kicked out and told insult ffs they must know a value for the player so if we want him that bad bid the asking price or just dont bother bidding at all save us the red faces :disappointment: