Kyle Hutton's Dad On Real Radio

BEE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This illustrates one of the huge problems with British football. Sad arse parents who never made it, shrieking from the sidelines, believing their son to be better than he is, and causing untold trouble through interference. Both club and player should tell daddy to feck off.

I can't blame Hutton if he's feeling frustrated. He must watch the embarrassing displays Edu puts in regularly and wonder what's the bloody point in him hanging around here.

Rangers only ever seem to give a young player a chance if there is an injury crisis. Perhaps slightly unfair, but we really haven't given enough young players an opportunity on merit over the years.

Hutton deserves a chance ahead of Edu and McCulloch. I'd bet my house that if we gave him a run of 5 or 6 games in the team his level of performance would be no lower than those two.

Really frustrates me deeply to see young talent like him have to go off on loan to get a game while such mediocrity continues to start for us regardless of performance.

I'm backing McCoist for now, but whoever our next manager is, whenever that may be, needs to be someone with the ruthless streak to drop high profile players when off form and the bravery to give young players a chance when merited. I'd love McCoist to stand up and be that man NOW.

The only young player I'm not happy to see in the team. I'm delighted when Ness or Wylde are in the starting 11 and I'm more than willing to give the likes of Perry and Macmillan the chance to prove themselves but Hutton is awful in my opinion. Mcculloch and Edu being rubbish doesn't somehow make him good.

Alarming lack of mobility for a 19 year old, the boy turns like the Titanic and imo will never, ever be good enough to play for Rangers.

The only young player I'm not happy to see in the team. I'm delighted when Ness or Wylde are in the starting 11 and I'm more than willing to give the likes of Perry and Macmillan the chance to prove themselves but Hutton is awful in my opinion. Mcculloch and Edu being rubbish doesn't somehow make him good.

Alarming lack of mobility for a 19 year old, the boy turns like the Titanic and imo will never, ever be good enough to play for Rangers.

What attributes do Edu and McCulloch have that means they should continue to get a game ahead of Hutton ? McCulloch is slow as hell and Edu's positional sense is awful. Edu's possession play is woeful and he's a shitebag when it comes to 50-50s.

Hutton showed against Man United that he's a talented player capable of playing for us if given a chance. He's not had many opportunities so far, and he's not in Ness's class, but he deserves a chance ahead of players like Edu and McCulloch. He's tidy enough on the ball and looks to have the ability to develop into a good, aggressive ball winner for us. Our staff themselves said they hope he develops into a replacement for McCulloch. We should be giving him that chance now because Edu is failing miserably. There's no reason to continue to play Edu.

What attributes do Edu and McCulloch have that means they should continue to get a game ahead of Hutton ? McCulloch is slow as hell and Edu's positional sense is awful. Edu's possession play is woeful and he's a shitebag when it comes to 50-50s.

Hutton showed against Man United that he's a talented player capable of playing for us if given a chance. He's not had many opportunities so far, and he's not in Ness's class, but he deserves a chance ahead of players like Edu and McCulloch. He's tidy enough on the ball and looks to have the ability to develop into a good, aggressive ball winner for us. Our staff themselves said they hope he develops into a replacement for McCulloch. We should be giving him that chance now because Edu is failing miserably. There's no reason to continue to play Edu.

Not the Rangers Man Utd game I saw last season when he was like a scared (and very slow little boy). He is not good on the ball imo.

Fair enough I suppose. Don't think his Da should be on the phone ins saying it though. Certainly no doing the lad any favours.

Does hi Da want tae pick the team anaw?

His da's a tim, didny hear the show but so cant comment on how he came across on it

His da's a tim, didny hear the show but so cant comment on how he came across on it

I wouldn't say he came across badly, just a few comments like 'I don't know either' when Roughie said he didn't know how he wasn't in the team after his Chelsea performance really annoyed me.

Rumours doing the rounds on here that mculloch & weir have played their last games for rangers due to injury

Do you think they'll be released?

I can see a few outgoings tomorrow, surely we'll do something with Beattie, even if it means a fairly hefty pay off.

Do you think they'll be released?

I can see a few outgoings tomorrow, surely we'll do something with Beattie, even if it means a fairly hefty pay off.

Not sure mate tbh

Could tell with weirs face when he went off it wasn't looking good,also due to his age will take twice as long to heal.

Mcculloch might be given the season to see how he gets on imo

Exactly!! A dnt think huttons great but he's better than these two. A think ally is to pally with some players which can only explain his ridiculous decisions to play these two as football wise they are just awful!!

gee him a chance to be great :crabflute: