The Catering Contract "mortgaged" Off

forlanssister

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell. Bear in mind that if everyone accused/suspected of being a taig was banned, you wouldn't be here to post that :)

Big difference between idiots who disagree with me greeting to you and these posters of the filth clearly in here to mix the tax case.

If i need to tell you that maybe that is where you are going wrong ;)

Looks like a company called close leasing are about to give us some cash.

Why every little detail like this fascinates the filth in such a way is beyond me. They seem to think we are going out of business tomorrow(every day for the last month) and are latching onto anything to them believe this is going to happen. If I supported Celtic right now I would be shit scared about going six points behind Motherwell and fifteen behind us but hey are not normal fans.

They seem to be more interested in Companies house than football.

Because they have an inept alcoholic as a "manager", useless players, and, are going backwards at an alarming rate. Its called, i believe "hope". Its all they have :lol:

Sadly for them, the "hope" is based on the fantasies of Philip McGilliven.

Will he get banned again if he points out this action lowers the odds of liquidation (not administration) ?

I honestly think, if you point that out, some people will believe you and jump on it as a stick to beat Whyte with, while others will think it's yet more of the negative stuff, much of which hasn't come to pass, and will dismiss it as scaremongering.

These two groups will be in the same groups they were in before you post it, so I don't think it matters.

For me, I'm bored reading people telling me we are doomed. If we are, there is nothing we can do about it. If we're not, why worry ourselves into an early grave?

I honestly think, if you point that out, some people will believe you and jump on it as a stick to beat Whyte with, while others will think it's yet more of the negative stuff, much of which hasn't come to pass, and will dismiss it as scaremongering.

These two groups will be in the same groups they were in before you post it, so I don't think it matters.

For me, I'm bored reading people telling me we are doomed. If we are, there is nothing we can do about it. If we're not, why worry ourselves into an early grave?

Fuck it, ban them all :lol: