Rangers Flag At Edl Protest

Boab

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are equally wrong so does two wrong make a right

Hold on a second here, so you are saying "waving" a flag is the same as petrol bombing police vehicles?? are you deranged.

I know nothing of the EDL don't care much for them either, but surley a peacful protest is much removed from arson?

one is a passive protest, legal, the other is attempted murder, illegal!

You are probably one of those people who want all the government resources put into the sectarian bill. Me personally I would prefer the government try and stop folk from being stabbed and murdered, whatever the reason for doing so.

jeeees!

It's a free country,they can fly what they like.

The EDL seem to have black and sikh members as far as i remember..they say they are anti Islamic extremism.which i would like to think that everyone on here was too.

Incidently will the anti fascists be out in force to square up to Chouhdry and is Sultans of swing(Muslims against crusades) when they disrupt the minutes silence for 9/11 outside the US embassy on Sunday...????

Do you know what time this is happening, mate?

Hold on a second here, so you are saying "waving" a flag is the same as petrol bombing police vehicles?? are you deranged.

I know nothing of the EDL don't care much for them either, but surley a peacful protest is much removed from arson?

One is a passive protest, legal, the other is attempted murder, illegal!

You are probably one of those people who want all the government resources put into the sectarian bill. Me personally I would prefer the government try and stop folk from being stabbed and murdered, whatever the reason for doing so.

jeeees!

Do you know what time this is happening, mate?

The minute the first plane struck the towers...1.45pm UK time i think..there will be a minutes silence to remember the murdered and Chouhdry says him and his racist scum will make as much noise as possible and our government and police will do nothing..But fly those union jacks and complain and it's off to the dungeon.

Great Britain 2011

The minute the first plane struck the towers...1.45pm UK time i think..there will be a minutes silence to remember the murdered and Chouhdry says him and his racist scum will make as much noise as possible and our government and police will do nothing..But fly those union jacks and complain and it's off to the dungeon.

Great Britain 2011

Cheers, mate. I might nip up in the morning before I start work.