The Positive Side.

Der Hammer

Everybody is reading newspaper stories about every negative about Rangers going and getting a bit down,whether it be about the tax case,our transfer policy or the way the team plays or is managed.

I'm going to try something different,i'm going for the side the press don't want to talk about.

Rangers are going for 4 in a row with a manager who is just learning to stand on his own as the main man.It can't be easy at such a big and demanding club so we must rally round and i'm sure it will come good as we are top of the league.Europe was a major letdown but it might give us,with our smallish squad,a wee bit of breathing space to make it 4 in a row being out so early.

We have signed players that not everyone is happy about but you don't know how good or bad a player is because of his pricetag.

Rangers are good enough to win the SPL and we should be behind the club in that quest.

Bit annoyed at this thread to be honest,i tried to be positive about Rangers because all the negativity was doing my nut but only a couple of comments in 24 hours,maybe fans on here just favour the downside of everything.Sad. :disappointment:

And even then, I only posted because I got stick for starting a negative thread earlier. :D

Bit annoyed at this thread to be honest,i tried to be positive about Rangers because all the negativity was doing my nut but only a couple of comments in 24 hours,maybe fans on here just favour the downside of everything.Sad. :disappointment:

If most people read a thread and agree with it they don't normally comment, like with this thread

That's why you find certain posters going for Dramatic affect with their threads or within posts as they need the wee rush that negative threads or comments give them.

Dont be disheartened that your thread doesn't get the hits that the usual trolls on here get as they are getting all the replies for the wrong reasons.

If you looked at where we are now from where we were 18 months ago everything is much Rosy. We are signing pplayers again, we won the league again, we have fresh faces in the squad. All positive. However RM is a very negative place, even as we were winning 3 IAR people on here were moaning about the fact we only won cause 'they' are pish etc. etc. trying to be positive on here is not the path of least resistance.

If you looked at where we are now from where we were 18 months ago everything is much Rosy. We are signing pplayers again, we won the league again, we have fresh faces in the squad. All positive. However RM is a very negative place, even as we were winning 3 IAR people on here were moaning about the fact we only won cause 'they' are pish etc. etc. trying to be positive on here is not the path of least resistance.

10/11 months ago, we had won 9 games out of 9 in the SPL, having hammered them on their own patch. We were in the Champions League on our way to £17m having just drawn with Valencia and Manchester United and our debt was coming down.

Its really quite hard at times being mega positive when you gocompare.com (tu)

10/11 months ago, we had won 9 games out of 9 in the SPL, having hammered them on their own patch. We were in the Champions League on our way to £17m having just drawn with Valencia and Manchester United and our debt was coming down.

Its really quite hard at times being mega positive when you gocompare.com (tu)

Ach lots of people find it hard to be positive at any given point in time - all I was trying to say was before last summer we had not bought a player for a couple of seasons, Beatie :lol: changed that - then in Dec, Jan, Feb - in fact all the way into May we had all the naysayers on here talking about how Walter had lost it, Lennon had the hex except when we won the LCF - posting was briefly +ve before the negativity set in again prior to the Title.