Gary Cook

G.E.C.

Why in the fuck would you do that <cr> I mean apart from being sick and an absolute cunt of a thing to do you hold a fantastic position at the richest club in the world and you risk your carrer to do something so sickening <cr>

Why in the fuck would you do that <cr> I mean apart from being sick and an absolute cunt of a thing to do you hold a fantastic position at the richest club in the world and you risk your carrer to do something so sickening <cr>

I think he's sent it by accident.

I've nearly done it myself a few times. Sending out a shitey email about a situation with a client, and because their name is in your head you're typing it in the address bar before you realise.

Unfortunately Gary Cook pressed send....and then probably got a rope-burn trying to pull his pc's powercord out the wall before it went.

it looks like a email that got sent to the wrong person, i'm sorry to hear of anybody getting cancer, and hope she makes a full recovery, but why as this story come out now ? nearly 11 months after ! and why is she making a big thing of it now ? also how many people now Gary Cook ? a lot calling him a " tosser" but do you know what he is like or just reading the bullshit in the papers about him,

Those saying she is milking it and playing the victim card, how would you feel if you had cancer and someone, in a professional capacity emailed you to take the piss out of it? Bet you wouldnt be happy either and would be wanting heads to roll as well. Glad he is gone, the man, like the club, is a cunt.

Is it just me that has read what he said a few times and just thought "what?"

Seriously. It makes no sense.

thats what makes news , a slip of the tongue at a do. the mirror trying to make a big thing out of it, sums up the British press,

Those saying she is milking it and playing the victim card, how would you feel if you had cancer and someone, in a professional capacity emailed you to take the piss out of it? Bet you wouldnt be happy either and would be wanting heads to roll as well. Glad he is gone, the man, like the club, is a cunt.

so what do you if you are not happy ? wait 11 months then complain to the FA about it ? Also i take it you know Garry Cook well, and what goes on at City to call them "cunts" !