Rangers Sued By Law Firm Over Unpaid Bill

trueblue68

Murray won't come anywhere near a football club again nevermind ours. He simply didn't have the love for football as others have and unless he can make a profit from it he won't have the heart to do it all again. Lets face it there is no money to make in Scottish football now and never has been

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you this

Murray is to fucking blame whatever happens!

In my opinion he baled out after taking our club into ? Well s really shite financial position!

Now!

IF and I mean IF Whyte to our worst fears turns out to be a little businessman posing as an entrepenur then AGAIN I blame Murray as he said that he would hand pick a successor to the benefit of our club

I'll tell you this

Murray is to fucking blame whatever happens!

In my opinion he baled out after taking our club into ? Well s really shite financial position!

Now!

IF and I mean IF Whyte to our worst fears turns out to be a little businessman posing as an entrepenur then AGAIN I blame Murray as he said that he would hand pick a successor to the benefit of our club

Or perhaps, the media have blown a lot of hardball actions by whyte out of proportion.

Perhaps.

But hey, lets all be negative.

I would love to believe that but I just can't, Whyte was given a chance, that transfer window was a disgrace and he never delivered on his promises because he was secretly relying on us qaulifying for Champions League (even tho he never supported it by getting us players to qaulify first) doh

I would love to believe that but I just can't, Whyte was given a chance, that transfer window was a disgrace and he never delivered on his promises because he was secretly relying on us qaulifying for Champions League (even tho he never supported it by getting us players to qaulify first) doh

doh? :D

Once is a typo. Twice is an embarrassment.

Because Bain was keeping them away?

The same Lawyers are representing him in his claim against Rangers FC now, so it would make sense to "weaken" the club in preparation for the kill?

There will be nobody in a better position to furnish any Lawyers with the facts than a hurt Martin Bain.

Something is defo up, as Peter Watson / LM should have conflicted themselves out of taking on MB's case. It looks like LM were pissed at Rangers and took on MB. A very strange one though TBH and throws quite a bit of doubt against LM's credibility. If I was a client I would be making a few enquiries with them as to who made the decision. I can only assume when Whyte came in he disengaged with LM and uses his own guys and after years of service LM were raging.

Something is defo up, as Peter Watson / LM should have conflicted themselves out of taking on MB's case. It looks like LM were pissed at Rangers and took on MB. A very strange one though TBH and throws quite a bit of doubt against LM's credibility. If I was a client I would be making a few enquiries with them as to who made the decision. I can only assume when Whyte came in he disengaged with LM and uses his own guys and after years of service LM were raging.

I think you've got a point, but years of 'service'??? More like years of making easy money by the looks of things because £35k for legal advise is a LOT of money even when you figure in trips to Switzerland.

Glad tae see others are getting a bit suspicious at the breakdown in relationships between Rangers FC and the Lawyers they used to engage regularly.........................the same Lawyers who are now representing Bain in his case against the club.

Handy that they also deflect away from the suspicions over Whyte and his knack of having legal measures taken against us over unpaid bills.

You've still not laid out the 'possible' evil plan hatched by Bain in all of this.

LM were Bain's lawyers before Rangers, he introduced them to the club. I would suspect that those accusing Bain of working with the enemy, are wide of the mark.

Safer bet would be, that Whyte punted him, because he was a set of eyes that would have been able to see the deconstruction from within.