Rangers Finances

nvager

I made a point on the board yesterday that all the "experts" we have on here just make matters worse. They don't have a clue what the fuck is going on and just rabble on and on and threads go from 1 page to 20 in the matter of hours as some blowhards love to have the doomsday scenario wheeled out everytime there is a finances thread.

If Bluedell or Boss told us we should worry then i would, as these guys seem to have a clue what they are talking about as has been proven through every bullshit story that has appeared and they explained in great detail as to how it wont happen. People start to post opinion as fact and it leaves us who know nothing of finances confussed, so do us all a favour unless you actually know something and can prove it please shut the fuck up!

Many thanks xx

I would say Bluedells most recent post indicated he wasnt 100% sure.

Just because people don't understand the point that the OP is making then he's a tim? :rolleyes:

I think that the point that he's making is that Whyte is so short of cash that he's "mortgaged" off the future cashflows from catering to get an upfront payment now, presumably because the club has no cash.

I'll leave you all to discuss the accuracy of the claim. :sherlock:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Bluedells most recent post indicated he wasnt 100% sure.

Exactrly but once again, he doesnt post any made up shite. He doesnt know so doesnt start rabbling on about what might happen. A man who deals in fact, it actually helps and it is why a few people on here only look to him for when negative stories appear. The guy knows his stuff and in the 2 or so years i have been a member on here he seems to get nearly everything regarding finances correct. There has been occasions when "experts" on here have tried to prove him wrong only to have their arse handed to them on a plate

Exactrly but once again, he doesnt post any made up shite. He doesnt know so doesnt start rabbling on about what might happen. A man who deals in fact, it actually helps and it is why a few people on here only look to him for when negative stories appear. The guy knows his stuff and in the 2 or so years i have been a member on here he seems to get nearly everything regarding finances correct. There has been occasions when "experts" on here have tried to prove him wrong only to have their arse handed to them on a plate

I agree on his history.

That doesn't mean that we shouldn't discuss it though. I mean, it is a FORUM.

I agree on his history.

Yes it is a forum, but when you lot seem to plan doomsday scenarios which for the last 2 or so years is all certain members do, yet its still never happened then you wont get much credibility on here.

Its boring ffs. Post facts when its something as important as finances not made up shite as to what can happen.

Yes it is a forum, but when you lot seem to plan doomsday scenarios which for the last 2 or so years is all certain members do, yet its still never happened then you wont get much credibility on here.

Its boring ffs. Post facts when its something as important as finances not made up shite as to what can happen.

There's as much shite from others who stick their heads in the sand. If people don't want to read it........don't read it. :)

You mean just bury our heads in the sand and hope it doesn't go wrong.

I think you will find that's how we are in the shite we are in just now.

There's as much shite from others who stick their heads in the sand. If people don't want to read it........don't read it. :)

Casey i went to bed early last night and this was one page long. So i thought something had happened. Untill reading it it was filled with the usual, this might happen or that might happen. With transfers etc its always fun to specualte, even a bit of fishing adds to it, but with the finances its a very serious position we could find ourselfs in and i find it easier if only facts are posted.

This is the only subject i find specualtation makes worse.

You mean just bury our heads in the sand and hope it doesn't go wrong.

I think you will find that's how we are in the shite we are in just now.

Who's putting their head in the sand? If you read what i am saying, i believe only facts should be posted regarding the finances rather than what people think MIGHT happen. We have had it for 2-3 years now and it hasn't helped and the doomsday predictions have all came to nothing.

Casey i went to bed early last night and this was one page long. So i thought something had happened. Untill reading it it was filled with the usual, this might happen or that might happen. With transfers etc its always fun to specualte, even a bit of fishing adds to it, but with the finances its a very serious position we could find ourselfs in and i find it easier if only facts are posted.

This is the only subject i find specualtation makes worse.

There are no facts and it's unreasonable to expect people not to speculate on ALL matters Rangers. If anything dramatic happens there will be numerous threads on it.

There are no facts and it's unreasonable to expect people not to speculate on ALL matters Rangers. If anything dramatic happens there will be numerous threads on it.

I suppose but i just think people who pretend to have this knowledge of finances confuse the situation more and some are not clever enough to make their own mind up on things or just dont know enough about finances.

Its the same people every thread who do it...

Like this , Shock dramatic news ,, we pay a bill on time :D just trying to change the mood of thread :)

I agree on his history.

why don't you ever discuss the good threads though. Infact not just yourself but a few others on here never seem to reply to much unless its a thread detailing our supposed demise.

Many a decent thread on here dies because they hardly get any replies. And coincidentally they threads are all positive and contain good vibes.

With regards to yourself. All you seem to do is post negative conjecture about the club. And that's all it is, conjecture. A bottle of prozac wouldn't give me the strength to read all your posts :anguish:

No one on here knows the truth, FACT.

(tu)

Rumour here - whisper there - and if you throw in a history of Court cases with plaintiffs seeking money from the small London-based spiv is it any wonder some are nervous.

"Put the cheque books in the drawer - we're paying no-one". :disappointment:

Interesting and worrying times ahead.

why don't you ever discuss the good threads though. Infact not just yourself but a few others on here never seem to reply to much unless its a thread detailing our supposed demise.

Many a decent thread on here dies because they hardly get any replies. And coincidentally they threads are all positive and contain good vibes.

With regards to yourself. All you seem to do is post negative conjecture about the club. And that's all it is, conjecture. A bottle of prozac wouldn't give me the strength to read all your posts :anguish:

You said I've never posted about atmosphere and best games yet within a few minutes I proved you a liar.

As for not supporting Rangers, I've attended a Rangersmedia "function". Have you???????

You said I've never posted about atmosphere and best games yet within a few minutes I proved you a liar.

As for not supporting Rangers, I've attended a Rangersmedia "function". Have you???????

what's a rangersmedia function got to do with the forum ya crackpot.

That's a few people now that have picked up on your constant negativity. But you just keep posting your negative conjecture if it makes you feel better, knowing that more and more people will probably laugh at your wind and pish (tu)

what's a rangersmedia function got to do with the forum ya crackpot.

That's a few people now that have picked up on your constant negativity. But you just keep posting your negative conjecture if it makes you feel better, knowing that more and more people will probably laugh at your wind and pish (tu)

Dear lord.

Whats a Rangersmedia function got to do with the Rangersmedia forum ?

<cr>

And you call ME a crackpot. :lol:

I will keep posting my opinions just like you do, only without the accusations of being a Sellic fan and the made up lies and pish about other posters. (tu)

Yer arse is still teetering on the plate of the other thread (tu)

Dear lord.

Whats a Rangersmedia function got to do with the Rangersmedia forum ?

<cr>

And you call ME a crackpot. :lol:

I will keep posting my opinions just like you do, only without the accusations of being a Sellic fan and the made up lies and pish about other posters. (tu)

Yer arse is still teetering on the plate of the other thread (tu)

alright then you've been to a rangersmedia function (Fuck knows what that has to do with you constantly spouting negative conjecture on here), i manage and play for one of the forum's football teams. But again what we do off the forum doesn't take away from the fact that you are only seen when it's doom and gloom in here

as for the other thread. You still didn't answer my question about the squad and team being stronger now than before the transfer window opened. Probably because it didn't fit your whyte bashing argument. Not many chairmen in the world will make their clubs squad and starting 11 stronger and be accused of all sorts for it.

Rumour here - whisper there - and if you throw in a history of Court cases with plaintiffs seeking money from the small London-based spiv is it any wonder some are nervous.

"Put the cheque books in the drawer - we're paying no-one". :disappointment:

Interesting and worrying times ahead.

Interesting i like, worrying, lets hope not.

(tu)