James Dayton

ScottBF2

I've given the highlights of Kilmarnock's matches a look for the last wee while and he's been a standout player in every game. He's quick, he's direct, fast feet, decent final ball. I just get the feeling we'd be missing a trick if we didn't even have a serious look at him, he's a really good player and isn't a one half wonder like Eremenko.

I've given the highlights of Kilmarnock's matches a look for the last wee while and he's been a standout player in every game. He's quick, he's direct, fast feet, decent final ball. I just get the feeling we'd be missing a trick if we didn't even have a serious look at him, he's a really good player and isn't a one half wonder like Eremenko.

good call mate, i watched him against hibs the other week and he looked class, got a bad injury last year so missed much of the season

A couple of positive posts about him in a row so cue someone saying hes rank rotten.

I think hes got something about him, tricky player wouldn't mind him at Ibrox

cue all the he's not Rangers class.... just like Snodgrass, Dorrans, McCarthy & McCarthur wern't when they moved to England

Been saying this for a while now. Looks a terrific player.

Before he signed for Kilmarnock he had been clubless for a while and struggled to get a club.

Attended Glen Hoddle Academy to look for one and got Kilmarnock.

Great at freekicks, pacey, skillful and has shown class against all SPL teams so far including ourselves and "the others" so if we were to sign him he would certainly do a job for us in the SPL.

Good recommendation.