Blu Ultra

Zvonimir Boban

Remember these lads who thought they were onto something big , the lads who thought that one day they would be bigger than The Blue Order , the lads who had more cotton tracksuits than your average young team :lol:

Well whatever happened to them . The last I heard they were going to have their own wee section in GF1 .

Off Topic : I think the Govan Front Bears are more deserving of a Rangerspedia entry than this mob . :)

Everyone has to start somewhere and the more the better. Even if they're are a few more supporters groups going about other than the blue order and union bears they should all gather in the one stand!

I've only seen them once though, at a game last season.

Remember these lads who thought they were onto something big , the lads who thought that one day they would be bigger than The Blue Order , the lads who had more cotton tracksuits than your average young team :lol:

Well whatever happened to them . The last I heard they were going to have their own wee section in GF1 .

Off Topic : I think the Govan Front Bears are more deserving of a Rangerspedia entry than this mob . :)

Gok Wan does it matter if they are wearing fucking tutu's? Behave they are trying to create an atmosphere get a grip

Fuck up they are bears that are trying. What are you doing do you even bother going.

No wonder theres no atmosphere in ibrox when people have attitudes like this

They've had so much stick the past few days! there trying for fuck sake, unlike 90% of ibrox.

Well said lads, absolutely spot on!

(tu)

Your a wank this is exactly why Ibrox is like a funeral these days, bet your the same guy that gives people ''looks'' when they try to sing aswell.

Prick