An Atletico Player Spitting On Celtic's Chinaman.

I've had a squint through the scum game thread etc., but I can't see anything on this. Please delete if I've missed it admin.

There was a point in the second half when Ki got brought down for a free kick just outside the Atletico box, and as he was lying there, it looked as if someone grogged right in his mouth.

He didn't react all, but then again these guys eat dogs and locusts and shit, so it probably wouldn't bother him.

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate the filthy bastard who did it.

Must be pish, as the manky mob would be wanting him done for racism if he done it.

If anyone has it taped (although I don't know why they would), I think it's within about 20 minutes of the second half starting, and is a free kick on the right hand side of the Atletico box, which I think Mulgrew made a cunt of.

I'd had a few sips of Chianti at the time, so can't be more specific.

After the replay, I was even more sure it was done.

it didnt happen, i watched the game and i know the bit you are talking about. if it did the commentators would have been all over it. damn shame it is.

I'm glad someone else saw it.

What was the big grog that ended up being spat into his mouth? Was it an optical illusion?

I'm hoping not.