Lay Off The Coke Robbie

King_gazza

The style of Shreks play means he would never fit in the Barca team as he's nowhere near good enough and they already have better players .

Also , if he was that great , Barca or Madrid would have bought him a long time ago , but both of them have never shown an interest .

Its the English who love telling the world how great he is , no one outside of England show any interest in him ..........

And this is why I try my best to avoid these threads!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd need to define what a complete player is.

Rooney was bursting his arse to fill in at left back when they were beating Arsenal by five clear goals and winning the ball back cleanly, something you'd frankly not even see Messi contemplating.

Not sure if it makes him more 'complete' though.

I remember watching a Barcelona game either last year ot the year before and they were winning 6-0 (might have been at home to Real Sociedad) in the second minute of injury time and Messi ran back 50 yards to the halfway line to win the ball back.

Both Rooney and Messi's attitude on the pitch is exceptional.

I don't know who they play but an attacking line of

Messi - Villa - Rooney

Doesn't look bad :lol:

If you don't even know who they play, who are you to say Rooney would get in the team and stand out? You're a typical english football fan that doesn't know what he's talking about

Villa isn't better than Rooney and if Rooney was at Barca they wouldn't have any problems say dropping Fabregas to play Rooney up front.

Why would they drop fabregas? He's destroying teams just now and has an amazing connection with messi

If you don't even know who they play, who are you to say Rooney would get in the team and stand out? You're a typical english football fan that doesn't know what he's talking about

Someone with a valid opinion you doss.

I'm a typical English football fan that doesn't know what i'm talking about aye, gid yin.

You're a typical English hating scottish moron that doesn't have a clue what pish is coming out of his mouth.

I don't know who Barcelona play specifically but i have knowledge on football and i know what players they have and from what i know i know Rooney would get a game.

You'd need to define what a complete player is.

Rooney was bursting his arse to fill in at left back when they were beating Arsenal by five clear goals and winning the ball back cleanly, something you'd frankly not even see Messi contemplating.

Not sure if it makes him more 'complete' though.

You don't watch much Spanish football do you

Someone with a valid opinion you doss.

I'm a typical English football fan that doesn't know what i'm talking about aye, gid yin.

You're a typical English hating scottish moron that doesn't have a clue what pish is coming out of his mouth.

I don't know who Barcelona play specifically but i have knowledge on football and i know what players they have and from what i know i know Rooney would get a game.

I don't see how you can know nothing about barca yet know for a fact one player would play over another. You dismiss David Villa for example yet he's Spain's all time top scorer and has successfully converted into a wide forward now, winning every trophy in sight

I don't see how you can know nothing about barca yet know for a fact one player would play over another. You dismiss David Villa for example yet he's Spain's all time top scorer and has successfully converted into a wide forward now, winning every trophy in sight

I don't know nothing about Barca at all, i can't predict who they'd play week in week out or who's in form and who isn't at the moment but from the players i know they have and seeing them play and from seeing Rooney play i know he could start for them and do well. I'm not disregarding Villa either as he is a quality player in my opinion Rooney is better and that's an opinion that not just English people share.

Give it a rest with the English crap , did you watch Rooney against Barca ?

Your deluded like most English , and no one outside of England ever gives Rooney the time of day ..........

you are an idiot. The english league is far harder to score in than the spanish, theres not a chance the likes of ronaldo or messi would score 40 odd goals a season in England. You can call the English ovverated all you want but the stats speak for themselves, almost every season there is at least one english side that reaches the cl final. You are clearly deluded if you think that Rooney wouldn't be one of Barcas best players

you are an idiot. The english league is far harder to score in than the spanish, theres not a chance the likes of ronaldo or messi would score 40 odd goals a season in England. You can call the English ovverated all you want but the stats speak for themselves, almost every season there is at least one english side that reaches the cl final. You are clearly deluded if you think that Rooney wouldn't be one of Barcas best players

Another English lover , your the idiot . That will be the same Rooney that tried to get out of Man Utd and into the league that has all the great players in their prime last year and had to do an about turn because the big boys did not want him ????

Barca and Madrid would be 1 and 2 in the EPL .

I never said Rooney was a donkey , he's a great player , but for some on here comparing him to anything in Barca is madness .........

Another English lover , your the idiot . That will be the same Rooney that tried to get out of Man Utd and into the league that has all the great players in their prime last year and had to do an about turn because the big boys did not want him ????

Barca and Madrid would be 1 and 2 in the EPL .

I never said Rooney was a donkey , he's a great player , but for some on here comparing him to anything in Barca is madness .........

Do you buy all the strips of Englands rivals when you're watching the Euro's and World Cups, you do don't you....

Do you buy all the strips of Englands rivals when you're watching the Euro's and World Cups, you do don't you....

Every time !

If they were getting beat at tiddlywinks i would sit and enjoy it .

This will be the same English who take a great pleasure out of mocking everything to do with Scotland ???

Every time !

If they were getting beat at tiddlywinks i would sit and enjoy it .

This will be the same English who take a great pleasure out of mocking everything to do with Scotland ???

How fucking ironic can you get :lol:

"Ah pyoor hate them inglush takin the piss, ah ken whit i'll do, buy their opponents fitbaw taps, that'll show em".

Sad, sad man.

Want to know the opinions of an English person, we don't care about Scotland.....

Consider England to be Rangers and Scotland (Not all Scottish people) to be Aberdeen. Get it?

Ronaldo scored 42 goals in 08-09. :rolleyes:

Love this myth that it's easier to score in Spain even-though Man United scored 5 away to Bolton and also scored 14 goals in 3 games against three teams who finish in the top 5 in England.

One of the things I like most about Sergio Aguero is how brilliantly he is obliterating the notion that 1) Spanish football is just Barcelona and Real Madrid and there's no strength in depth and 2) 'They' couldn't hack it 'here'.

You don't watch much Spanish football do you

Probably more than you'd imagine.

I can confidently say I've never seen Messi put that sort of effort in going back the way. As has already been said though, why should he? Both Rooney and Messi have spot on attitudes.

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of every thread in here turning into La Liga v Premiership and/or Rooney v Messi.

Could use Torres having his best scoring season in his first with Liverpool, or how Toure, Silva, Mata(looked brilliant on Sunday) have all been fantastic in the league with many claiming they are the best midfielders etc.

Although I really don't see why people can't just agree both are top leagues, personally I prefer La Liga but I also love EPL and watch it regularly. Only thing really annoying is when the same myths arise in regards to La Liga.

Agreed.

Probably more than you'd imagine.

I can confidently say I've never seen Messi put that sort of effort in going back the way. As has already been said though, why should he? Both Rooney and Messi have spot on attitudes.

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of every thread in here turning into La Liga v Premiership and/or Rooney v Messi.

Messi plays a free role and covers virtually every blade of grass. The whole barca team interchanges