Scott Brown Disrespecting A Rangers Legend

Gillete

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up and be happy. Jesus fuck some people LOOK for these things. As if your going to have a laugh with billy mcneill if he came up to you in the tunnel. WANK

No no mate, dont get the wong end the stick here, Brown was out of order. It was a disgusting lack of respect.

(tu)

No no mate, dont get the wong end the stick here, Brown was out of order. It was a disgusting lack of respect.

(tu)

My baws.

He was about to take the field. If Tommy Gemmell or some fucking prick had been trying to give one of our players instructions before a game at the piggery, I'd hope he'd ignore the cunt.

Anyway, with some of the things Jardine's said in the past, maybe he'd be better not talking at all.

My baws.

He was about to take the field. If Tommy Gemmell or some fucking prick had been trying to give one of our players instructions before a game at the piggery, I'd hope he'd ignore the cunt.

Anyway, with some of the things Jardine's said in the past, maybe he'd be better not talking at all.

:anguish: Wow.

His arrogance and disrespect is what gets me

He could easily have shook his head or said ok

He just stood there ignoring him , sipping a bottle of water while staring him in the face

Trying to be the big I am

Look at me acting all fucking hard and mental prior to kick off , ooooooh rangers will be scared of my focus and skinhead for the day

I am not defending him, but if someone was trying to talk to you just before you were about to walk out for a massive game you would be the same. Just focused on the game.

Stop trying to be offended and just enjoy the win.

Exactly, enjoy the day. Nothing to be upset about. Brown's a dick, but why talk about him when so many of our players were excellent.

Thought Goian was a beast today!