Mr. Mccoist - Take A Bow

Creampuff

Well done Ally and all the lads who contributed! You can tell from that performance that Ally has got this team starting to gel under his leadership. I'm delighted with what I've seen so far from his signings. Goian and Bocanegra are class and I still can't believe we got the pair of them so cheap. Experienced, solid, good distribution... this partnership can only get better and we've got Bartley and Perry as backup ... (tu)

Saying I'm delighted for McCoist is an understatement !

What a breath of fresh air for OF game of late, and this is no offence to Sir Walter as they are there own men. Walter has taught and moulded McCoist well, but at the same time Super has taken that advice and gone with his own head. I'm sure there was no one prouder of Ally today than our former Manager (tu)

Fantastic Ally, I simply could not have asked any more of you nor the players. Any problems of discipline that we watched in Europe have been well and truly eradicated.

I don't know what you said at HT but my fuck it must have been Churchill-esq :praise:

Nobody will be happier than Ally today and everyone associated with the club, past and present, will be really happy for him as well. This win is a real boost to our season in terms of our confidence to play well, our team spirit and our will to succeed. And it will permeate all through the club.

Give us 55, Ally.

WATP.

I said when Ally was appointed manager that I wasn't sure whether he had what it takes to completely change our system and the tactics used in that system

Well today he went a step closer to confirming that he is his own man and has the right attitude and the balls for the job.

It's ok people saying that the filth were shite and that we didn't have much to beat, but you can only beat what's put in front of you, and we did that in a canter,

so well done Ally and the lads for that performance, because I still think we will improve a lot more when we have all our players back to fitness.

Let's just hope we keep progressing and keep putting out teams that will attack instead of sitting inside our penalty box when we go a goal up.

I'm still unhappy with that right side of our defence but I really believe that if we get Bartley and Goian as our central defenders, we will really put some heat on the SPL.

Well done lads for a great performance :21: