Was Our Wonderful POTY At Fault For Their Goal ?

Davy

He couldn't possibly be! :craphead:

Only joking.

Not that it matters now but I think BH's main fault is not tracking runners from midfield.

But who do you think was at fault for the goal ?

Started with Thomson losing possession and not bothering to retrieve it, no one tried to close Kingston down and the scorer was in acres of space so if blame is to be given then there are lots of culprits.

Can i just point out that IMO Ferguson was dreadful again yesterday..dont get me wrong, what a goal, one of the goals of the season..but he was hiding for most of the match

and as for the goal..not just hemdani's fault. the full midfield and defence opened up for kingston

Yeah, it's easy to over-analyse. It was actually a very good goal and I'd rather we concentrated on the positives.

When was the last time we came from behind to win a match? Have we even done that this season?

nope, just had a look, most games we have been pegged back a lot but any game we have lost the first goal we failed to come back and win

did we not come back against St Mirren ?

one game i forgot because we went in the lead and were pegged back again, other than that game under PLG we never came back and won, it was more a case of being pegged back after taking the first goal