Would You Want Ally To Stand Down...

Sheikh Salim

248 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Ally to leave then, If we lost the league by a point this season. However assume by the end of the season we are playing the type of football we yearn for, and can maybe see a bright future if we persist?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get what you deserve in football and so far, we deserve to be the league leaders. We deserved to go out of Europe and Falkirk deserved to win. Sometimes fans just need to accept that. That doesn't mean we can't have a great season. Of course we can and Ally has made a good start in the league which is the most important trophy for us.

A result against Falkirk like that can happen and even more so after an OF game. So it wasn't a huge surprise and neither was it one which is really going to harm the confidence of the squad. Hopefully the players are fully focused on putting us 7 points clear tomorrow.

I'm not even going to vote.

The sad thing about it is you're not even fishing, you are asking this in all seriousness.

(td)

Oh we have a tease here! How is it sad? I had my own opinion, as stated in the original post. A lot of others have a different opinion. I thought I would do this poll to see what exactly other people think.

Where is the harm in that?

I said right from the time that Ally was a sure thing for the job that I wasn't convinced he was ready to be the manager of such a big club.

I still hold that opinion, but to talk about him getting sacked after one season in the job is fucking ludicrous.

It takes a few years to build a team that understands the managers way of thinking and gets used to their team mates.

The thing I want to know is IF McCoist was sacked, who would we get to manage us??? and for fuck sake, don't say Butcher :anguish:

I had enough of him where he took a champion winning team in Sydney FC and turned them into the worst fucking tem in the league inside the space of

of 10 weeks.

Give McCoist AND Whyte a decent time frame to do it their way.

Now this isn't to stir up controversy, this is to get an honest opinion of what people want. Some people want McCoist gone now, I personally would give him till the end of the season, and if I like what I see, beyond, even if we lost the league. Bearing in mind the fans strive for utmost success every time, what would your reactiion be to the above scenario?

And keep it clean folks, we all have differinng opinions. Please also post your opinion based on your vote preference.

I appreciate its a pol , but cant we wait till the end of the season before we start these debates.