Is. Build My Gallows A Banned Song

paulrfc

I just feel bad for him cause I know he didn't do it apparently there was a steward that does games at ibrox that singled him out as one of our guys heard him tell police he was a trouble maker which is not true

So he wasn't singing anything?

I thought he got lifted for singing BMG.

Is this that wee cunt who does the Copland? A wanker of a guy. Btw mate tell him not to crumble on this, tell him to plead not guilty and get him to sign up for on here and PM Tannochside bear or KPL fishtank who may be able to point him in the proper direction. Time to stick together and challenge these bastards.

A shambles mate. Is the Briggs and Torrance bus you go on?

Kirkie bus yes wee cunt called kenny or something people call him Barry chuckles thing I'm worried about is he can't keep his mouth shut hope he is not digging it for himself

Kirkie bus yes wee cunt called kenny or something people call him Barry chuckles thing I'm worried about is he can't keep his mouth shut hope he is not digging it for himself

You see mate thats the problem none of us know what was said when he was lifted. He could have made it worse for himself.

Am I correct in thinking that police can't interview you without a lawyer present never mind charge you?

No you can be cautioned without 1 there and charged but dont think they can interview you. I last got the jail at 16 and i was charged without a lawyer iirc

He said he never done anything wrong, which if he sang BMG he never

He said he didn't do it....whatever "it" is.

I doubt anyone has been lifted for BMG at the game. It doesn't make sense.

If he was singing it in the street ow whatever, he might get done for BOP, but I doubt anyone is just getting lifted for it at the game. There's something missing from the story.

He said he didn't do it....whatever "it" is.

I doubt anyone has been lifted for BMG at the game. It doesn't make sense.

If he was singing it in the street ow whatever, he might get done for BOP, but I doubt anyone is just getting lifted for it at the game. There's something missing from the story.

Correct

I didnt say I found it sectarian or offensive? I honestly thought it had been banned hence the surprise at hearing it. I thought the Bears there were (rightly??) singing what they felt was their right to and not bother about what Big Brother has to say about it.

Song isn't banned, so the point was irrellevant (Y)

Don't worry WATP...I was being facetious about these stupid fucking laws in Scotland today, mate!. The point I was making is why the fuck should any song sung at a football match be termed as offensive or sectarian??????

Scotland has become a country of the fucking feigned offended brigade where it is ok to sing about murdering I RanAway fuckers, yet singing a song that informs your starving guests that their tatties are now in abundance, so they can go home again, is deemed sectarian and offensive??????

Fucking wankers.

Thank fuck I went to Australia in 1966 because I think if I lived in Scotland now, I'd be permanently sharing a one bedroom unit at Her Majesty's pleasure.

The only cunts that get "offended" are the bheasts...and they don't count anyway in my book.

FTP :crabflute:...BTW! Just in case the Polis are looking in, FTP stands for Feed The Polis :wanker:

Remember you don't have your tickets yet. :angry:

I was being nice to you mate! :D I'd kill my Granny to get to the deluded class one day <cr>

BTW...I'll send you a PM tonight after I talk to my Cuz about the pick up point for Johns chariot (tu)

I was being nice to you mate! :D I'd kill my Granny to get to the deluded class one day <cr>

BTW...I'll send you a PM tonight after I talk to my Cuz about the pick up point for Johns chariot (tu)

No worries, mate. If it's easier for you to get the train through, I'll get you a brief from elsewhere. I'll most likely be getting the sleeper straight to Edinburgh and as we're going out for a wee snifter afterwards it will be train back for you anyway.

No worries, mate. If it's easier for you to get the train through, I'll get you a brief from elsewhere. I'll most likely be getting the sleeper straight to Edinburgh and as we're going out for a wee snifter afterwards it will be train back for you anyway.

Well I'll be coming from Airdrie, and Harthill services is about half way to Edinburgh from Airdrie anyway :lol:

Fuck! It's been that long since i've been to Swinecastle, I'll have to get directions from somebody.

As long as I know where to meet you, it will be fine. (tu) I'll let you know after I talk to my Cuz. :beer1:

:crabflute: i have it from a good source in the glasgow council that all orange parades will be banned in the year that the city is hosting the commonwealth games ....

I've heard they are also shutting all of the Roman Catholic churches for that year, so that visiting children don't run the risk of being raped by a stray priest.