Is. Build My Gallows A Banned Song

paulrfc

Well it could... it's gpt hee haw to do with football or Rangers......

That said, I like it and think it's one of the songs which sounds incredible when thousands are bellowing it out.

One of my favourite songs, infact my 2nd favourite after DW's, howver nowt to do with the Rangers.

I don't beleive any ulstermen where ever hanged for being protestants either, I could be worong though?

first of all tell him to plead not guilty as singing BMG is not deemed offensive although at our last meeting with Ibrox match commander he said that fans include the line "that i could see that fenian die" he was told by the whole group that nobody had heard that version sung.

secondly there is no list of banned songs but any song with references to FTP, fenians are deemed offensive and can result in arrests and prosecution.

first of all tell him to plead not guilty as singing BMG is not deemed offensive although at our last meeting with Ibrox match commander he said that fans include the line "that i could see that fenian die" he was told by the whole group that nobody had heard that version sung.

secondly there is no list of banned songs but any song with references to FTP, fenians are deemed offensive and can result in arrests and prosecution.

Then the match commander should resign or better yet, be sacked, for telling such blatant, unsubstantiated fucking lies. :angry:

Are we actually doubting that the OP is a Rangers fan? :lol:

Seriously?!

To be fair the OP doesnt post on here much and is mainly in the section for the sites 2 Sunday teams so thats probably why folk are asking this. Anyone who knows the OP, as I do, knows he is a bear and a good one at that.

Listen guys I'm a bear and a season ticket holder and as u can see I play for this sites team and have done since the team started I'm asking this cause a very good friend has been accused of singing this and it being religiously wrong to sing I wanted ur advice and to be fair some has been good as some of u are at it now am going to stand behind my friend and behind the other guys and hope that justice is done

Listen guys I'm a bear and a season ticket holder and as u can see I play for this sites team and have done since the team started I'm asking this cause a very good friend has been accused of singing this and it being religiously wrong to sing I wanted ur advice and to be fair some has been good as some of u are at it now am going to stand behind my friend and behind the other guys and hope that justice is done

Jog on Dheclan :pipe::D

• 9 years later...
47 minutes ago, Crojoe10 said:

I'm afraid it has, for every Ranger fan , player that served in Her Majesties and fought terrorism , it's an original UDR song aswell.

Why are you trawling for old posts to comment on as a first post rather than any other post especially after a fantastic 3 points last night? 

54 minutes ago, Crojoe10 said:

I'm afraid it has, for every Ranger fan , player that served in Her Majesties and fought terrorism , it's an original UDR song aswell.

Joined less than an hour ago and this is your first action?

One to watch. Definitely here to look for evidence of 'coffee-gate scandal'. Must have taken you aged to write that article.