Self Flagellation

Al Jolson

There's an element amongst our support who seem to want us/our players punished for alleged crimes committed.

The clamour amongst some to see Naisy hung, drawn and quartered on here is nauseating.

The two things that stick out for me in the last two league games is the Lafferty goal that was quite clearly onside (please don't insult my intelligence and understanding of the rules by bleating that "someone else was offside") and the blatant penalty against Bocanegra yesterday.

The media aren't going to stand our corner so why the fuck don't we?

Their PR machine would be in meltdown by now if they had to endure these types of decision.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent seen anyone wanting him hung drawn or quartered. Saying hes stupid for doing that , sure but everyones completely right that hes stupid for doing that. No need and could have got sent off and missing future matches , especially for violent conduct.

Havent seen anyone wanting him hung drawn or quartered. Saying hes stupid for doing that , sure but everyones completely right that hes stupid for doing that. No need and could have got sent off and missing future matches , especially for violent conduct.

The goal and the penalty?

It'll be a hard job for anyone to defend naisy if the sfa pull him up, sdow struggled on sportscene just there.

Hopefully nothing will happen though

Its not a hard job if its only Rangers players it happens to.

These incidents happen week in week out and nothing gets done.

Lets leave the self flaggelation to Opus Dei.

Sound. Cause that makes it alright.

No but it happens to everyone <cr>

We never got a penatly yesterday. But they never got a penalty for naisy's elbow which would also have seen him get sent off. Your making a big fuss about something that happens to everyone including us like it or not.

No but it happens to everyone <cr>

We never got a penatly yesterday. But they never got a penalty for naisy's elbow which would also have seen him get sent off. Your making a big fuss about something that happens to everyone including us like it or not.

If you had read the OP correctly you would've seen that I'm making a big fuss about us not making a big fuss. Capiche?

Bocanegra should have got a penalty yesterday.

I don't understand why any fan would want to see there own player punished.

Not the same thing but the guy that sits next to me at Ibrox always says its in every time the opposition take a shot does my tits in. Don't think hes ever got it right.

If you had read the OP correctly you would've seen that I'm making a big fuss about us not making a big fuss. Capiche?

Yes but it happens to everyone. If it was just us all the time then yes ovcourse we should make a fuss but happens to everyone so doesnt bother me.

We didn't have a bad result.

We did midweek and the same people who were conspicuously absent on Sunday/Monday were all over here on Wednesday night.

Circumstances can dictate when people go to games and post on here but I don't think that was the case over the last 7 days.

Yes but it happens to everyone. If it was just us all the time then yes ovcourse we should make a fuss but happens to everyone so doesnt bother me.

At the risk of repeating myself, why don't we highlight it? Christ, you've just said we should make a fuss. You're defeating your own argument. The fact that it doesn't bother you is both worrying and irrelevant.

At the risk of repeating myself, why don't we highlight it? Christ, you've just said we should make a fuss. You're defeating your own argument. The fact that it doesn't bother you is both worrying and irrelevant.

Because were not going to get a retrospective penalty <cr> neither will they but unfortunatley Naisy might get a ban. There is no point making a fuss over poor ref calls because they happen to everyone all the time not just us. If it was just us then i would be drawing attention to the fact yes but its not. It is an even playing field because of the mistakes made by all refs in this country so no point making a fuss.

Because were not going to get a retrospective penalty <cr> neither will they but unfortunatley Naisy might get a ban. There is no point making a fuss over poor ref calls because they happen to everyone all the time not just us. If it was just us then i would be drawing attention to the fact yes but its not. It is an even playing field because of the mistakes made by all refs in this country so no point making a fuss.

So why highlight the Naisy incident? Fucking hell.

So why highlight the Naisy incident? Fucking hell.

Because any way you loot at it it was a deliberate elbow , violent conduct and a three match ban. The guy that got elbowed went down so obviously they checked the tapes to see what done it , saw the deliberate elbow and showed it <cr>