Gregg Wylde Is Not Good Enough For Rangers

GOAT

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wylde has a lot n l mean a lot to learn before he becomes a top player as many people say hes only 20years old but thats no excuse take for example his crossing of balls into box -he never looks up just hits n hopes for best well he should know that he needs to look up for a man pick him out then deliver just as septics young winger forrest who is the same age maybe younger he needs to work on loads of areas of his game he needs to knuckle down to succeed

wylde usually gets about 5-10 crosses in in a game. what is it people expect. every one to go to a rangers player.

people do realise its far easier to defend a cross than to attack one. they do know that defenders out number striker almost always.

He gets 5-10 crosses into the stand a game more like

Cross completion is the completion of crosses. If you're too stupid to work that out then hopefully this helps. You say he retains the ball well - no he doesn't. As I say, any cross completion stats on him will prove this wrong.

For every cross that reaches one of our players there are 10 that go out of play or reach the opposition.

Should we write Jelavic off due to the number of chances he misses the target with?

Afterall the goalposts never move but a winger crossing the ball has to aim the ball at where a player is arriving.

The biggest load of shite I have ever read from you - Technical skill? What other kind of skill is there!?

Have you ever played the game? You over analyse everything and the majority of time it's bullshite!

Mental skills, incorporating teamwork, work ethic, responsibility and leadership.

Played at a very good level, just ask Jimbeam!

Were far to quick to slate our young players!!

An inconsistent young winger...shock horror!!

8 games, 2 assits and 2 goals...pretty decent return for a youth player if you ask me...take into consideration as well the chances lafferty misses and he could easily have a few more assits.

I can't believe this thread is still going.

Wylde, Ness, Perry,Hutton, Fleck, Bendiksen and Hemmings should all be sold and replaced with established pros like David Healy, Lee McCulloch and El Hadji Diouf.

This whole "potential" and "developing players" is overrated anyway.

It wasn't so long ago that man u fans were slating nani and even ronaldo before him.

I'm not for a moment suggesting Wylde is or will be that good but young players and young wingers particularly take a bit of time before they really start to deliver final product on a regular basis.

The truth is Wylde tries a lot more creative things than most of our team and has created an awful lot. Of course he has also been very wasteful at times but would we not rather he tried these things than just turned and passed it backwards?

Eventually he'll reach a crossroads where he either learns when and what to try more consistently - and provides more consistent delivery or he'll be replaced and sent packing. That's football.

I can't believe this thread is still going.

Wylde, Ness, Perry,Hutton, Fleck, Bendiksen and Hemmings should all be sold and replaced with established pros like David Healy, Lee McCulloch and El Hadji Diouf.

This whole "potential" and "developing players" is overrated anyway.

Aye mate its no worth the hassle iff you ask me!

I mean what have we actually gained from it...guys like McGregor, Charlie Adam, Barry Ferguson, Alan Hutton, Jamie Ness, etc etc blah blah...

No gains from it all is there really...

Aye mate its no worth the hassle iff you ask me!

I mean what have we actually gained from it...guys like McGregor, Charlie Adam, Barry Ferguson, Alan Hutton, Jamie Ness, etc etc blah blah...

No gains from it all is there really...

Crazy how little time or opportunities our support gives our youth players eh?

Its ok for Lafferty though because he's an ulsterman. Its ok for Diouf because he spat on the tims and is a good mascot.

Its ok for Lafferty though because he's an ulsterman. Its ok for Diouf because he spat on the tims and is a good mascot.

Lafferty pure hates cafflicks though thats why hes liked!!

Adds balance to the midfield and adds width.

That alone should get him in the team, then you add that he is very quick, although a bit inconsistent he is a good crosser and he works very hard.

He is a 20 year old boy ffs, give him time.

He is a great wee player with bags of pace and a good cross.

Oh and ban Waste already, not only is he the most negative poster on this forum he is also that cunt from Aberdeen that used to be on here.

Are you fucking crazy? Lafferty gets so much stick from our fans.

Apart from Edu and McCulloch he gets the most stick in the squad.

Are you fucking crazy? Lafferty gets so much stick from our fans.

Apart from Edu and McCulloch he gets the most stick in the squad.

He still got 3 years to prove himself. Wylde has had about 20 games (total guess) and people are writing him off already.

Pathetic. Maybe when people see he has 5 stars tattoed on his arm they will like him more and give him more of a chance.

He still got 3 years to prove himself. Wylde has had about 20 games (total guess) and people are writing him off already.

Pathetic. Maybe when people see he has 5 stars tattoed on his arm they will like him more and give him more of a chance.

Aye well in that sense you are correct.

Its an embarrassing thread tbh.

what about that spanish imposter ortiz hes fukin pish once again blame the young scot in the team nothing changes ,adam,hutton etc!3390wylde.png

You've obviously missed the numerous posts slating Ortiz.

And the young scot thing is bollocks, the players slated the most recently are Edu (american), Lafferty (Ulsterman) and McCulloch (Scottish but certainly not young)

Every player gets it at some point. Davis, Bougherra, Jelavic being examples of bigger names, non scots who have had it even this season.

I think the fact we have had so many Scottish players, and young ones, in recent seasons, makes it look like they get it more but there isn't a player that doesn't take pelters at some point or another.

Strengths = Pace

Weaknesses = Average Crossing, No skill or trickery to beat a man

That may get him by in the SPL but if he wants to play in Europe then i am afraid that he is going to have to work on his crossing and his ability to beat a man one on one when they are as pacy as him.

He is doing ok but i have real doubts as to his ability to improve and stay in the team as 1st choice left winger/midfielder.

Adds balance to the midfield and adds width.

That alone should get him in the team, then you add that he is very quick, although a bit inconsistent he is a good crosser and he works very hard.

He is a 20 year old boy ffs, give him time.

He is a great wee player with bags of pace and a good cross.

Oh and ban Waste already, not only is he the most negative poster on this forum he is also that cunt from Aberdeen that used to be on here.

Plamf or Flecky? I am 99.9% certain he is someone else. ;)