Gregg Wylde Is Not Good Enough For Rangers

GOAT

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes still young. And its a blatant lie that he cant cross the ball well. He has certainly improved since he became a first team regular and he will continue to improve im sure. Dont see the point in creating this thread just to slate the boy <cr>

we've been crying out for a proper left winger for years, he's a proper winger. He'll suffer from 'wingers syndrome' just like the rest of the wingers in the world - 1 good game in 3. I think he's developing nicely, he's only 20. Gee the boy a break. And he cant cross the ball? He's got the best cross in our team ffs.

Yeah he is shite so lets put Ortiz back on the left or drop Lafferty back to left mid. Oh even better lets put Lee McCulloch back out there.

He has pace, can beat a man with his pace. He CAN cross a ball but he needs to work on it to improve his success rate. He adds natural width and balance to the team.

We are better with him in the team. FACT!

Do not agree at all,I think he has great potential and last night he put in some great balls into the box but we hardly won one attacking header all game .He needs to learn to target a striker rather than just play it into the box.

Just look at our results since he came into the team at the end of last year,he gives us width and pace.

He has pace, can beat a man with his pace. He CAN cross a ball but he needs to work on it to improve his success rate. He adds natural width and balance to the team.

We are better with him in the team. FACT!

This post sums it up nicely.

He could add more to his game but he has time to do that and to progress and develop further.

Again a case of a home grown player/fan getting an easy ride compared to others.

Wylde's had about two or three good games for us at most.

this is an example of idiot boo boys turning on our own. like Hutton and Adam.

it scares me how little some people know about football.

last night I even heard edu motm he was pish.

who would u rather see play like we dont have any better do we cause bedoya hasnt done much to deserve a start infront of wylde hes doing a great job his cross for laffertys goal vs dundee united was superb its what hes capable of doing

Indeed.