What If.

thedarvelmarvel

You couldn't do it.

I think Rangers should stay in the SPL and, after overthrowing the SFA, restructure the leagues, re-negotiate TV rights and allow Reserve teams to enter the pyramid.

The future of Rangers is in Scotland.

Only other option is for English clubs to break away from the EPL to form a new Brtish league with increased TV rights money (the latter was something Sour Alex spoke about this week).

The Rangers are just fine where they are. We're a British club in the Scottish Leagues. We should remain so.

Unless there is an all new European set up introduced, or this Atlantic League that's been spoken about.

We're going through bad times financially and in European football, but we've always had these bad times, and we've always bounced back.

We'll bounce back again, and we'll be able to hold our own in Europe once again.

Aye, the Rangers playing at Ibrox will do for me, no matter how many problems we have to face down.

We'll bounce back again, and we'll be able to hold our own in Europe once again.

With what money? There is no money in the Scottish game.

Aye, the Rangers playing at Ibrox will do for me, no matter how many problems we have to face down.

I don't think anyone has seriously suggested we move out of Ibrox but rather that we stay at Ibrox and play in the English leagues (whether it Championship or Premiership).

could rangers buy out a north england league side and relocate back to scotland later on after a season or two ?

silly idea, not allowed under UEFA'/FIFA rules and the FA would not allow it partly due to pressure from UEFA/FIFA.

Dunce cap to the first person who either says Sky will make it happen or there are welsh clubs in England.

If it could happen Murray would have done it years ago and tripled his investment value

It's great winning the spl every year but we have to think bigger and if the chance ever came up i think it would be great for the club if we moved south.

Sick of Scottish fitba and the likes of aberdeen,Sellik,Dundee Hibs and the SFA getting away with every slanderous statement,every assault and every attack on our club and they would get their dream of a league without Rangers if we left.

Everyone's a winner.

silly idea, not allowed under UEFA'/FIFA rules and the FA would not allow it partly due to pressure from UEFA/FIFA.

What rules are those?

Renaming team name seems to be allowed. Moving ground seems to be allowed. Ground in other country seems to be allowed. There are examples of all of these so why didn't they stop those?

I know the SPL is pish, but rather play here than the lower leagues in England.

Could take about 5-7 years to get the EPL, then a couple of years establishing ourselves, before fighting for a European place. Yes, that's right! In that circumstance we wouldn't be competing with Europe's finest for a decade - IMO.

Loads of clubs in England with large support like ours who don't get anywhere near the top. Look at Man City - £400M just to finish 3rd and win an FA Cup.

Could take about 5-7 years to get the EPL, then a couple of years establishing ourselves, before fighting for a European place.

What do you base this on? Do you think a Rangers with huge investment for EPL football would take that amount of time to get through lower leagues in England? They could do it now with the team they have ffs in 2 years from League One. 5-7 years...lol