53% against Sellick.

56% against Dundee United.

59% against Aberdeen.

55% against Motherwell.

65% against Inverness.

49% against St Johnstone.

57% against Hearts.

Massive improvement.

We are getting the ball on the deck and passing the ball about and its really great to see, it was a problem under Walter Smith because IMO we let teams have too much of the ball under Smith and we played some pretty poor Football.

Just posting these for everyone to see, good stats.

49% against St Johnstone?

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out. :lol:

I don't think I'll ever tire of reading this. Heaven help us though if lennon does manage tae win the league. We'll never live it doon.

This year -

65% against Hibs.

60% against Kilmarnock.

59% against Dunfermline.

53% against Sellick.

56% against Dundee United.

59% against Aberdeen.

55% against Motherwell.

65% against Inverness.

49% against St Johnstone.

57% against Hearts.

Massive improvement.

We are getting the ball on the deck and passing the ball about and its really great to see, it was a problem under Walter Smith because IMO we let teams have too much of the ball under Smith and we played some pretty poor Football.

Just posting these for everyone to see, good stats.

The most annoying thing about Walter was when the pressure "was off" and we had to go for it and play 4-4-2 we inevitably hammered everything in sight. See end of last season as am example.

I am loving the passing stuff (tu)

Poor stats we should be having ONE HUNDRED PERCENT possession in this shitty league. No good enough McCoist. In fact just go!

Where have all our resident merchants of doom gone?

I know what you mean.

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out.

Poor stats we should be having ONE HUNDRED PERCENT possession in this shitty league. No good enough McCoist. In fact just go!

Where have all our resident merchants of doom gone?

Away back to Kerryfail street with their tails between their legs hopefully.

I read an interview with wylde in yesterdays paper. He was saying that when the team went in at half time they were told to just keep going the way they were playing and that the goals would come. I also read similar after the Killie game.

Lets face it we are easier to watch now

49% against St Johnstone?

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out. :lol:

fuck off flecky St j humped the yahoos ;)

With two good ball playing CB's in Goian and Bocanegra and with Naismith, Davis and Ness (when fit)in midfield we should be having that amount of possession.

Definitely better on the eye than the old Davie Weir thump up the park to nobody.