Our Possession Stats This Year.

PaulRFC1

:lol:

There's nothing worse! Especially when the game is as bad as you're feeling!

I think the game was as bad as it was due to the Maribor game on the Thursday. But we won and it was another 3 points. Interestingly any time the taigs have played after Europe they have lost :sherlock:

I think the game was as bad as it was due to the Maribor game on the Thursday. But we won and it was another 3 points. Interestingly any time the taigs have played after Europe they have lost :sherlock:

Cos they had a 6 hour round trip to Madrid!!

AND played at 6 o'clock against Udinese! It's a shame, they're mental clock must be away to fuck!

Stats are for poofs. :ph34r:

The only thing that matters tae me is the final score. Ye can have 90% possession, and yer opponents get a corner kick in the last minute, score from it, win 1-0, and the stats mean fuck all.

Another gimick fae modern day televised football tae gie the pundits something tae talk aboot, and get paid a fuckin fortune for in the process.

No SDoW or McCulloch in the team. Edu's come onto a game and our whole team presses higher and wins possession further up the pitch. This is the result.

Recently, we've been making our possession count, but we really need to be more clinical in front of goal. We're dominating teams! Fucking excellent.

Not having Weir or McCulloch start every game has helped in this respect.

We have replaced them with players a lot comfier on the ball and it's showing.

we also play a higher line and better offside trap. I also believe we build from the keeper far more. that helps.

Stats are for poofs. :ph34r:

The only thing that matters tae me is the final score. Ye can have 90% possession, and yer opponents get a corner kick in the last minute, score from it, win 1-0, and the stats mean fuck all.

Another gimick fae modern day televised football tae gie the pundits something tae talk aboot, and get paid a fuckin fortune for in the process.

that's exactly right, booler. you can have all the possession in the game....It's where you have it and what you do with it that counts.

fucking stats are a load of shite.