Rugby World Cup Knockout Stages

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know anything about who is good in Rugby and who is not but i'm sure England will win :P

:lol:

France and England actually are as good as each other. But I don't know who will win, it's gonna be an interesting game :pipe:

Bonne chance contre ces culs anglais.

En plus, apres le match samedi dernier, Jonny Wilkinson peut bien aller le faire foutre.

Aye, Wilkinson is past it now, but that cunt is stupid enough to put on a great performance against us... <cr>

France's downfall and always has been there lack of consistency. One game they are world class, next they are terrible.

Just now their manager is playing the players out of position and the squad aren't happy with it at all. Fully expect England to beat them. England are due a big performance.

England have been very unimpressive so far, and were hardly completely deserving to come out that group with 4 wins from 4.... but they did.

However, a bit like the last world cup, the draw has opened up for them, and well, England have a skill of playing terrible but still winning. They did it at the last world cup, were utter shite in most games, but still got tot he final.

It would be foolish to write England off, regardless of how bad they've been so far.

Je suis le maître de mon destin, je suis le capitaine de mon âme.

Vous ne savez jamais ce qui va arriver!

England have been very unimpressive so far, and were hardly completely deserving to come out that group with 4 wins from 4.... but they did.

However, a bit like the last world cup, the draw has opened up for them, and well, England have a skill of playing terrible but still winning. They did it at the last world cup, were utter shite in most games, but still got tot he final.

It would be foolish to write England off, regardless of how bad they've been so far.

Good post. I never ever write off the English in rugby. They always get the points when they have to. Even if I don't like them I can take a step back and say aye they are pretty awesome when they are playing full pelt rugby. I'm expecting them to put a good performance against France.

Actually my dislike has faded a little for England this year. Think Martin Johnson has handled it well. The media have been a joke with everything. His "Rugby players drink beer. Shocker" comment was great. I don't think the media get the social aspect of rugby. Its always been like that, after a game go out and have a few beers. The media have been utter fannies with it. Johnson not putting a curfew on the players was a good move. I would say if anything everything that has went on has brought the English squad close together. They'll be wanting to win the World Cup then go to the media "Aye look at us now, fuck you all".

They def have a great chance of making the finals. But I would say 2 teams on the other side of the draw would beat them (Aussies and NZ).

Simple reason I don't want England in the final is that they have made the last two so would be nice to see someone else in the final.

Aussie vs Wales final would be my pick for a final. Would be nice to see Wales win it but can't see it. My fave player is James O'Conner so I'll be supporting the Aussies.