Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

View Postbbear924, on 13 October 2011 - 12:43 AM, said:

Unfortunately wee "Bug Eyed" Salmond cannot see things that way and is using "Irish Republican" Rose and other Taigs to draft Laws against Rangers fans.

In the real world do you understand how stupid you sound with your two "offerings" to this thread?

Your recent rantings seem to have made you imperious to previous posts in this thread. You have no answer to the points made though.

View Postbbear924, on 13 October 2011 - 12:43 AM, said:

Unfortunately wee "Bug Eyed" Salmond cannot see things that way and is using "Irish Republican" Rose and other Taigs to draft Laws against Rangers fans.

Your recent rantings seem to have made you imperious to previous posts in this thread. You have no answer to the points made though.

Make a point for me to answer and I will answer it.

It has escalated because of one Man, and its nothing to do with his Religion.

We are pledged to do everything we can to keep bringing these numbers down, because crime remains too high”Kenny MacAskill MSPJustice secretary

Now this discussion is over as the man said it himself.The quote is from the same source BBC

Who is this man?

What is your point?

Violent Crime is up. Bad .That is the issue ,who gives a toss about Fraud or Theft Shoplifting from one of the big Supermarkets .

People on the Streets are affected immensely by Violent Crime ie Attacks by Drug addicts Drunken Youths and Ned's in Pubs, and on the Street.

That's all people are concerned about as well as Knife Crime, which I believe is down slightly.Murder I would guess is up as it is Violent. Agreed?

no.

So Violent Crime going up isn't bad.anguish.gif

They are unquestionably so. Unless you are suggesting they are every bit as racist towards the Welsh and Northern Irish.

Well I'm not. My wife is English/Scottish, as is her Mother. Our respective families have English, Scots, and Welsh. My anti-Englishness does not extend beyond wanting to win against them at sport. The same cannot be said of many locals here that are traditional Labour voters. A long serving member of a local community organisation here was recently voted off her position by a couple of brain-deads that started a campaign against her. They told her to her face that they didnt want an English-Woman in charge. They had their "Vote Labour" placard up in the garden this May.

I await the next comment saying Scottish Nationalists are Racist/Anti-English etc. You know it's bullshit and you are only kidding yourself in saying so.

No.

The SNP pledged to put 1000 extra police on the street and they exceeded this number- fact.

Crime is at a 30 year low-fact.

Everything I posted is factual, unlike your work.

Now if you want to bring up the work of the police I would be in broad agreement. They are scared to take control. For example I phoned up the police last december as my next door neighbours house was being burgled. The police wouldn't go round the back of the house because they didn't have a torch. I don't know where you live in west lothian but crime stats being lower and record police numbers are factual.

What street are they all on, just so I do not go down that onetongue.gif

Can you answer the question please. You keep repeating that Scotland does have Self determination in its current state, I'm interested in why you think this.

So you want me to answer your question but refuse to define the concept at its heart?

Silly, silly boy.

Yes. Thats why I've asked you about 10 times.

So AGAIN, What makes you think Scotland currently has self determination? It's a claim you have made throughout this thread.

Tell me how you define self determination.

Is there something you don't understand? Too complicated?

Poor you, it must be difficult going through life finding thinking so hard.

It's a question I'm afraid I can't answer.

Anyway, back to the real world David Cameron was delighted that the 4,500 million pounds of further oil revenues will be dripping into London.

BP chief executive Bob Dudley- "the story of north sea being in decline is far fetched, we will be continuing to maintain our current levels of 200,000-250,000 barrels of oil per day at the very least till 2030"

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/News/Releases/2011/10/13120102

Anyway, back to the real world David Cameron was delighted that the 4,500 million pounds of further oil revenues will be dripping into London.

BP chief executive Bob Dudley- "the story of north sea being in decline is far fetched, we will be continuing to maintain our current levels of 200,000-250,000 barrels of oil per day at the very least till 2030"

Dear David

As we are now in independent country we are taking all the oil and gas for ourselves.

Yours

Scottish Dictator Salmond

Dear Goebbels

That's fine we can manage without it

Yours

David Cameron

How utterly deluded some people are that with independence comes all the North Sea Oil and Gas Revenue.

Dear David

As we are now in independent country we are taking all the oil and gas for ourselves.

Yours

Scottish Dictator Salmond

Dear Goebbels

That's fine we can manage without it

Yours

David Cameron

How utterly deluded some people are that with independence comes all the North Sea Oil and Gas Revenue.

Are you suggesting Wales/northern ireland/england would want a cut in the revenues from Scottish waters? Waters which are clearly mapped out!

Perhaps yyou think that Scotland should ask for a cut of Denmarks oil, since we are also in a union with them?

The majority of development work and investment in north sea oil was funded by UK government, "london" will still benefit, independence or not.

Are you suggesting Wales/northern ireland/england would want a cut in the revenues from Scottish waters? Waters which are clearly mapped out!

Perhaps yyou think that Scotland should ask for a cut of Denmarks oil, since we are also in a union with them?

Good luck getting that sorted. Delusional if you think this will happen.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1999/1126/schedule/1/made

The latest changes made in 1999 shows England waters increasing and indeed now controling 8% of the oil fields in the North Sea.

http://www.oilofscotland.org/scotlands_stolen_sea.html

Now with the boundaries in place and clearly defined, even the most staunch unionist wouldn't recognise this.

I would be amazed if Scotland tried to pinch waters of the grounds of England/wales/northern ireland, you would hope the three remaining members of the cold dead union would act with the same dignity.

3mile limit my little jacobiye, what will you do when the Shetlands demand independence as the oil is nearer their shores?

ps I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed copy of a sandy thom cd

uk.gif