Fm 2012 Demo Out.

aird

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say im a bit confused. Ive seen some folks posting images of Ness and Perry profiles and they look good old style, and then i see this Morton keeper and his profile is different than the other two. Hows that? Different FM skin or something?

Love this game, so much more than FM 11! Results so far:

Forfar 0-3 Rangers ; o.g., Naisy, Ortiz.

Rangers 2-1 Estudiantes ; Jelavic, Naisy.

Chesterfield 0-5 Rangers ; Bartley, Jelavic (2), Naisy, McKay.

Bournemouth 0-6 Rangers ; Naisy (2), Bedoya, Hutton, Hemmings (2).

Portadown 0-5 Rangers ; Hemmings (2), Healy, Goian, Ortiz

Rangers 5-0 Hearts ; Davis, Ortiz, Naisy, Jelavic, McCulloch ; Goian sent off after 6 mins.

Slovan Bratislava 0-4 Rangers ; Wallace, Bocanegra, Jelavic, Edu.

St. Johnstone 1-2 Rangers ; Naisy (2).

Rangers 2-2 Slovan Bratislava ; o.g., Davis ; McMillan sent off after 54 mins.

Inverness 0-4 Rangers ; Ortiz, Jelavic (2), Goian.

Maribor 2-5 Rangers ; Goian (4), McFadden.

Absolutely romping it! Forget Ally, bring me in Mr. Whyte! I even have John Fleck performing.. 5 games played in all comps - 10 assists.

The layout, the new features, the games fluency.. all add to a better game. One worrying aspect however is the transfers.

On the transfer screen... ruling out unrealistic targets narrowed it down to players whose value maxed at 14k <cr>

Also, the best players outside Rangers in the SPL have all left for England... including the players at United, Hearts and so on who make them the competition they are in the SPL. Celtic sold Zaluska, Majstorovic, Ki, Scott Brown, Paddy McCourt, Loovens, Mulgrew, Kayal and Rogne all for a total of £18.25m <cr>

Anyway, good game none the less.

I have to say im a bit confused. Ive seen some folks posting images of Ness and Perry profiles and they look good old style, and then i see this Morton keeper and his profile is different than the other two. Hows that? Different FM skin or something?

Look closely at the tab bar mate.

Profile Attributes .......

FM now has a player profile page which is the first thing you see when clicking on a player. If nobody does I'll put a screenie up later with it in full view. The classic attribute page is still there though. Not sure why we still have them both but doesn't bother me either way (tu)

Look closely at the tab bar mate.

Profile Attributes .......

FM now has a player profile page which is the first thing you see when clicking on a player. If nobody does I'll put a screenie up later with it in full view. The classic attribute page is still there though. Not sure why we still have them both but doesn't bother me either way (tu)

When you click on a player it takes you to an overview page, similarly with clubs. You can change this in the preferences, though.

Did you sort this out mate?

Nope. The next day my PC wouldn't start or anything. Think it was on it's last legs so I went and ordered parts for a new one and my bro is gonna build it for me. :lol:

I'm thinking positive.. at least FM will run at a decent speed now :lol:(tu)

Started a game as Scotland boss since I don't want to start a proper game till the full game is out, plus it'll let me see what sort of stuff goes on in the first 6 months, who plays well etc in the SPL!

But I found this hilarious..

dw518p.png

:lol: