Once Again B. B. C. Scotland Can't Help Themselves

CanadianBacon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely said it.

'...went to the same school, even supported the same football team, but that is where the similarities end'

Both said they went to same school but BBC never said he was a Celtic fan.

What I think the OP is getting at and why it is Rangers related.

Because if the Killer was known to have worn an out of date Rangers top once at P.E one time but never went to a Rangers game in his life and couldnt find Ibrox with a sat nav

And just killed him to get an Ipod for his next fix

Then it would be used as evidence that scotland is a hotbed of seething "protestants" with knives hellbent on killing Catholics and it would all be the fault of big bad Rangers

You wanna bet you didn't hear the word "Celtic fan" when they described the killer?

The Selik trackie?

That would be the blurred (pixilated?) Selik logo then?

Dont change the bet you said that the BBc never mentioned the school they did your quite right they didnt mention celtic but stv did.

Im behind you mate that this was ramped up as sectarian at the time by the rags during one if not the most bitterest league campaigns known.

which was disgusting when no evidence and as you said within 48 hrs it was common knowledge who did it.

What's being said here is that WE are being roped into anything remotely that they can hang their sectarian AGENDA on and bbc are one of the main culprits aided and abetted by present and former politicians, high profile 'business' people and their mhedia friends. Believe you me there is a way to go before we can rid ourselves of these vermin so keep vigilant like Canadian Bacon and like him keep fighting the good fight ! :sherlock:

You wanna bet you didn't hear the word "Celtic fan" when they described the killer?

The Selik trackie?

That would be the blurred (pixilated?) Selik logo then?

Mate I think you are going down the wrong road here ask why the BBC never mentioned the Word Celtic ask for an apology from the press trying to relate this as something to do with religion because 2 people with no colours on attacked down a lane.

The photo was not doctored in anyway anybody could see it was from a shite mobile and its not the first time Ive seen it I saw it on the BBC when he pleaded not guilty.

Im not the BBC biggest fan but you are going down the wrong road with the blurred trackie.

I'll repeat it for you again then Treble99 - I watched both channels, STV reported he "went to the same school", BBC said no such thing - and neither mentioned he was a fellow Selik fan.

I'm bound to be accused of selective hearing by some on here, but I'm convinced neither channel mentioned that the killer was a Celtic fan.

Fuxsake, BBC Scotland pixilated the Celtic logo on his shirt and wall poster.

That speaks volumes. :angry:

I'm in England,therefore I dont get the pleasure of watching STV.

BBC DID say they went to the same school(I couldnt have heard it anywhere else!)

RIP RG

What's particularly pathetic about this is that a boy died and straight away the vultures were out, he had a Celtic top on so it was probably a Rangers fan that killed him and probably a sectarian attack.

What makes it worse for me is that this guy was apparently a good guy, clean living, never in trouble, involved in charity work and yet he dies and all the newspapers and media wanted to do was define him as "Celtic fan." I tell you what, as much as I love Rangers if I was to die tomorrow i'd be furious (except i'd be dead obviously) if all anyone had to say about me was "Rangers fan." The msot disappointing thing for some Celtic fans is not that a fellow fan was killed, but that the perpetrators weren't Rangers fans and they weren't bigots (at least not Rangers supporting bigots) what a lovely point scoring exercise that could have been.

Celtic fans complaining about them choosing to pick a photo of the guy wearing a Celtic trackie "over 100's of other photos" should wake up and realsie that jsut like them, the first thing this scumbag does when he wakes up in the morning is pull on his manky Celtic trackie that he wears every single day.

So we all agree then the BBC are biased bastards with an anti-Rangers agenda, but on this occasion they could not make any issue out of Rangers supporters being involved in this horrendous crime. However they are strenuously looking for any tenuous link to any crime anywhere in Scotland that could be pinned on us. In other words business as usual for the CSC Pacific Quay Branch.

I'll repeat it for you again then Treble99 - I watched both channels, STV reported he "went to the same school", BBC said no such thing - and neither mentioned he was a fellow Selik fan.

I'm bound to be accused of selective hearing by some on here, but I'm convinced neither channel mentioned that the killer was a Celtic fan.

Fuxsake, BBC Scotland pixilated the Celtic logo on his shirt and wall poster.

That speaks volumes. :angry:

Surely this is not true?

So we all agree then the BBC are biased bastards with an anti-Rangers agenda, but on this occasion they could not make any issue out of Rangers supporters being involved in this horrendous crime. However they are strenuously looking for any tenuous link to any crime anywhere in Scotland that could be pinned on us. In other words business as usual for the CSC Pacific Quay Branch.

Amen to that.

BBC Scotland - British Broadcasting for Catholics.

Jackie Tart is a slut.

What's particularly pathetic about this is that a boy died and straight away the vultures were out, he had a Celtic top on so it was probably a Rangers fan that killed him and probably a sectarian attack.

What makes it worse for me is that this guy was apparently a good guy, clean living, never in trouble, involved in charity work and yet he dies and all the newspapers and media wanted to do was define him as "Celtic fan." I tell you what, as much as I love Rangers if I was to die tomorrow i'd be furious (except i'd be dead obviously) if all anyone had to say about me was "Rangers fan." The msot disappointing thing for some Celtic fans is not that a fellow fan was killed, but that the perpetrators weren't Rangers fans and they weren't bigots (at least not Rangers supporting bigots) what a lovely point scoring exercise that could have been.

Celtic fans complaining about them choosing to pick a photo of the guy wearing a Celtic trackie "over 100's of other photos" should wake up and realsie that jsut like them, the first thing this scumbag does when he wakes up in the morning is pull on his manky Celtic trackie that he wears every single day.

And why did they have to let us all know that the guy that got killed was a Celtic fan? Why did they have to pick a photo of him wearing a Celtic top?

can they not just report it the way it should have been. The guy does charity work, and was murdered by 2 brainless arseholes. They didn't have to show us the walk where everyone one had a Celtic top on etc. They didn't have to tell us he was a Catholic and a Celtic fan.

The photo wasent touched , canadian bacon just wishes it was for his propaganda

Aye, CanadianBacon is convinced that the only part of the photo that was pixilated was his face and both 'ra Selik logos.

No wishes involved - just the facts M'am.....just the facts.

Is there any other way to describe it?

I dont know, thats why i am asking CB. I wish i had seen it, thankfully i dont watch BBC Scotland, i know what they are like and sadly this sort of nonsense does not surprise me.

Might have to put myself through a recap of their news just to see it.

It was a shite photo mate , like on a crap camera phone , put it this way , if the photo was blurred etc , then why could canadain bacon , me and a few others know that he was wearing a celtic trscksuit with a celtic poster on the wall behind him .

Spot on mate totally agree same for me.

His "Celtic link" was spurious and maximised by Celtic for all its worth as it fit their agenda of the second class sit at the back of the bus victims.

I will be waiting to see the Lurgan Bigot turn up to all the other Celtic fans who happened to be killed by other Celtic fans throughout the lands funerals.

FFS you cant go up a street these days without a railing with football tops and flowers tied to it

RIP Raemonn GBNF big man

I dont know, thats why i am asking CB. I wish i had seen it, thankfully i dont watch BBC Scotland, i know what they are like and sadly this sort of nonsense does not surprise me.

Might have to put myself through a recap of their news just to see it.

SWSL - I'll step aside in this debate and let Treble99 take the microphone.

I clearly didn't see what I thought I'd seen (or heard) and Treble99 was clearly sitting in my living room at the time (Mrs CB or I didn't see him, so he's clearly a clever little devil).

Yeah....let him tell you what I did/didn't see. :disappointment: