Once Again B. B. C. Scotland Can't Help Themselves

CanadianBacon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC and STV used the same picture of Daryn Maxwell.

Their was no editing of the picture. It is low quality, no more no less.

Watch the news from the BBC and STV.

BBC Evening News 10.10.2011 - http://www.bbc.co.uk...and_10_10_2011/

STV Evening News 10.10.2011 - http://player.stv.tv...011-10-10-1800/

Is it really that important that The BritishBullshitCompany did not mention that the murderer Daryn Maxwell was a celtic supporter?

The news was highlighting the total contrast in the lives of young men of similar ages, who attended the same school and supported the same team but who's lives were taking completely different paths.

How can you tell pic was not edited? and again if it is of no importance why mention they supported the same team? I think that you know full well if it had been Rangers fan murdered by Rangers fan the story would have different slant to it.

Any loss of life for no reason is shocking.

How can you tell pic was not edited? and again if it is of no importance why mention they supported the same team? I think that you know full well if it had been Rangers fan murdered by Rangers fan the story would have different slant to it.

There probably has been hundreds of Rangers fans murdered by Rangers fans that the story didnt have a slant to it.

Are you trying to say that every Rangers fan serving time for murder is treated differently than Sellic fans by the BBC ?

<cr>

No doubt this will be twisted but i would like to think that if a good Bear was out in some South American country voluntarily working with under privileged or handicapped kids and learning them Rangers songs before getting murdered by 2 scumbags that the club would recognise his life and what he was doing and send some sort of representation to his funeral ffs.

What are the lifes of other supporters who die in tragic violent circumstances not as important only those like the lad that was killed and nil by mouth was started are better than any other and deserve more recognition.

Naw bullshit I fed up beating around the Bush this boys tragic death was protrayed in such a way and hijacked by Celtic sending the Lurgan Bigot to his funeral because some people in this current climate were actually drooling at the prospect that this could be sectarian to help their agendas to help sell newspapers and boost tv ratings.

The sad thing is that during this time that has been probably one stabbing of a Celtic fan that has been sectarian but because he is a pished up buckie drinking member of the under class he cant be used as a poster boy.

You just have to look at the amount of football tops and flowers that you see tied too railings these days.

How can others claim the photograph was edited? I see no deception in the BBC's usage of the photograph.

Isn't it funny how some people in the media try to do all they can to take all eyes off the league table and onto such matters like this and if they can try and throw Rangers name in amongst it, they will do it.

No one threw Rangers name into it apart from tarriers.

There probably has been hundreds of Rangers fans murdered by Rangers fans that the story didnt have a slant to it.

Are you trying to say that every Rangers fan serving time for murder is treated differently than Sellic fans by the BBC ?

<cr>

never mentioned anything about serving time!! was repling to a post made about that poor guy being murdered, when the poster said quite clearly the pic of those rhats that killed the guy in their celtic tops ahd not been edited. Asked how she knew this. And yes if the story had been the other way a different slant on it e RANGERS fans kill fellow rangers fan.

I mean every time that guy Carroll who won the lottery appeared they had him banged up on screen with his Rangers top on , and say Carrollo the Rangers fan has been charged with ...... so yes i do believe they do , highlight if Rangers fans involved

What are the lifes of other supporters who die in tragic violent circumstances not as important only those like the lad that was killed and nil by mouth was started are better than any other and deserve more recognition.

Naw bullshit I fed up beating around the Bush this boys tragic death was protrayed in such a way and hijacked by Celtic sending the Lurgan Bigot to his funeral because some people in this current climate were actually drooling at the prospect that this could be sectarian to help their agendas to help sell newspapers and boost tv ratings.

The sad thing is that during this time that has been probably one stabbing of a Celtic fan that has been sectarian but because he is a pished up buckie drinking member of the under class he cant be used as a poster boy.

You just have to look at the amount of football tops and flowers that you see tied too railings these days.

The simple fact is that the police said from the beginning there was no evidence of sectarian motive.

And yes, the clubs are more likely to devote their time to guys like Raemonn and Garry Lynch who are the good guys in the world rather than some buckie filled ned who supports the club but carries a chib around with him until the day he gets chibbed himself.

And rightly so, i say. (tu)

Well I believe others may be going on the beebs track record as only recently with mcCoist they doctored film.

(This. (tu) )

Where as you are positive they haven't.

"BBC Scotland - the station with an anti-Rangers agenda".

That would be a better logo for their Pacific Quay bunker.

never mentioned anything about serving time!! was repling to a post made about that poor guy being murdered, when the poster said quite clearly the pic of those rhats that killed the guy in their celtic tops ahd not been edited. Asked how she knew this. And yes if the story had been the other way a different slant on it e RANGERS fans kill fellow rangers fan.

I mean every time that guy Carroll who won the lottery appeared they had him banged up on screen with his Rangers top on , and say Carrollo the Rangers fan has been charged with ...... so yes i do believe they do , highlight if Rangers fans involved

Using Carroll as an example doesnt wash im afraid. He was publicly flaunting the Gers stuff and one of the first things he done with the money was pump £1 million into a Rangers Financial Services Bond then took his story to the press getting pictured at Ibrox etc etc. He is an extreme case.

In the last 10 months i would bet that at least 5 Rangers fans have murdered somebody and being found guilty of it, but there has been no mention of the club.

Im still waiting on someone giving me a shred of evidence to the contrary. If its so commonplace, i would have thought someone could come up with an article.

well I believe others may be going on the beebs track record as only recently with mcCoist they doctored film.

Where as you are positive they haven't.

Positive? I never mentioned the word!

The BBC and STV used the same photograph of Daryn Maxwell, the image is of such low quality that you cannot clearly see the celtic crest on the track top or on the background picture on the wall behind Daryn Maxwell.

The op was the first to infer that the BBC had tampered with the image - as he said - "Strangely......both club images were blurred in this report."

I do not believe the image has in any way been tinkered with by the BBC. Simples.

Using Carroll as an example doesnt wash im afraid. He was publicly flaunting the Gers stuff and one of the first things he done with the money was pump £1 million into a Rangers Financial Services Bond then took his story to the press getting pictured at Ibrox etc etc. He is an extreme case.

In the last 10 months i would bet that at least 5 Rangers fans have murdered somebody and being found guilty of it, but there has been no mention of the club.

Im still waiting on someone giving me a shred of evidence to the contrary. If its so commonplace, i would have thought someone could come up with an article.

The only people who made real money from him investing that £1m was the guy with the franchise with Allied Dunbar/Zurich , 2% commission he would get with the club getting about 30% of his 2% FACT. Money was not invested into Rangers What do you mean at least, you either know the number or don't know the number.

Aye, so fucking paranoid and tasteless that BBC Scotland couldn't even bring themselves to mention it in their later show 'Newsnicht' Scotland (copyright Covenanter).

The word 'Celtic' was never mentioned - not once.

I guess they've been instructed in the same manner as the teatime news crew.

Compare and contrast BBC Scotland's dealings with news items involving a Rangers supporter. The word 'Rangers' will get as many mentions as possible. The subliminal effect is hammered home.

That's been my point from the off.

Many may have missed that - others chose to ignore it for point scoring or whatever(who the fuck knows?)

Yes, it's a tragedy - a young man, a Celtic supporter, has lost his life at the hands of another Celtic supporter.

BBC Scotland appear not to be able to deal with that cold hard fact.

Does Lieswell wield THAT much power? :disappointment:

Not Liewell, Seltic and the Catholic Church do. Slit eyes is just lucky he is on that side of the fence.

And as a further aside, did the lad not play for them for a few years as well before heading out to wherever it was he went ??

Again did he or did he not play for them. Could have been boys club or something not interested. What ahs that got to do woth anything, watch your nails as you seem to be at the bottom of the barrel now

The only people who made real money from him investing that £1m was the guy with the franchise with Allied Dunbar/Zurich , 2% commission he would get with the club getting about 30% of his 2% FACT. Money was not invested into Rangers What do you mean at least, you either know the number or don't know the number.

I never said money was invested in Rangers. I was quite clear on that. But he was happy for people to think that and most people still think he did, such was the amount of yapping HE did to the press.

As for the number, its a play on statistics and probability. Irrespective though if its 1 or 100, no-one has been able to provide evidence of it being linked in anyway to Rangers by the BBC. (tu)

Positive? I never mentioned the word!

The BBC and STV used the same photograph of Daryn Maxwell, the image is of such low quality that you cannot clearly see the celtic crest on the track top or on the background picture on the wall behind Daryn Maxwell.

The op was the first to infer that the BBC had tampered with the image - as he said - "Strangely......both club images were blurred in this report."

I do not believe the image has in any way been tinkered with by the BBC. Simples.

well as we are being meerkats lol I believe it was tinkered (nice touch using tinkered) with Simples lol

Is it murder cases only that you wish to examine, not the countless instances freely available on here and elsewhere of BBC Scotland's anti-Rangers bias?

I didn't realise you were concentrating on murders.

You see, when I started the thread I was pointing out that, once again, BBC Scotland couldn't help themselves - not that here was a sectarian murder or that it had a sectarian link (it was Plod who first mentioned 'sectarian' but let's leave that alone) - and that they were treating a Nonce FC fan in a report differently from how they report a Rangers-related story.

Carroll is a fairly high-prophile Rangers supporter (he won a Lottery furfuxsake - you don't get much more high prophile than that) but every adverse report on him mentions that he's a "Rangers fan".

(See what I did there?)

The murderer of this poor innocent lad was "a Celtic fan!"

BBC Scotland seem incapable of mentioning that fact - indeed, a trend they continued with into their late 'Newsnicht' Scotland show.

But feel free to do some trawling through the site for examples - freely available to all who have an interest.

By-the-by, you assert that, "In the last 10 months i would bet that at least 5 Rangers fans have murdered somebody and being found guilty of it."

I hope you can back that one up. :disappointment:

I never said money was invested in Rangers. I was quite clear on that. But he was happy for people to think that and most people still think he did, such was the amount of yapping HE did to the press.

As for the number, its a play on statistics and probability. Irrespective though if its 1 or 100, no-one has been able to provide evidence of it being linked in anyway to Rangers by the BBC. (tu)

You acted like a BBC producer and brought Rangers financial Services into the story to make it look as thou he invested into the club.

The simple fact is that the police said from the beginning there was no evidence of sectarian motive.

And yes, the clubs are more likely to devote their time to guys like Raemonn and Garry Lynch who are the good guys in the world rather than some buckie filled ned who supports the club but carries a chib around with him until the day he gets chibbed himself.

And rightly so, i say. (tu)

Your the type of person who is the voice of the snobby middle class and sums them up.

You like nothing better than spending your day looking down your nose to people who you deem lesser people from your ivory towers

The type that hails Kate and Gerry McCann as some sort of heros but yet cant wait to string up some single parent working class mother whos kid gets abducted when she was looking the other way for half a minute.

"oh but there Doctors they cant have been drunk and neglecting their children"

was the cry from your ilk what the fact does that mean because of their vocation they exempt from any wrong doing?

The auld saying goes you know when its time to stop drinking is when your drinking more than your doctor

(tu)

I vividly remember Bird saying "Even supported the same football team but that's where the similarities end" she made it clear it was a robbery that turned to murder, don't get why she'd have to clear Rangers name like our club was standing in the dock as well

I agree the BBC are cunts, always have been but like someone says to use this as an example is just wrong and petty