Ideal Current Scottish 11.

AGM_72

Shagger

Bardsley berra wilson wallace

Hutton dorrans fletcher naisy

Mckail-smith goodwullie

Not the greatest fan of darren fletcher but if hes good enough for sir alex he is good enough for me. On his day he is gd but needs to get finger out more often

I think fletchers problem is that at man united he's a bit part player who reads the game, breaks up play and gives it to more talented, creative players. at scotland he's the one who's looked at towards making something happen and he just doesnt have that. seems it's shifting more to Adam having that responsability with fletcher playing more like he does for man u which can only be a good thing.

The Scotland team pretty much picks itself just now.

Berra, Hutton, Bardsley, Caldwell ,Morrison & Bannan will always get the nod when fit simply because they are playing regular Premiership football. That also applies to Adam & Fletcher, but they also have "reputations" because they both play for genuine top level clubs.

Miller is the best and most experienced striker so he will always play too. Goodwillie is just too inexperienced to take his spot from him and Fletchers exile continues.

McGregor & Naismith are the two best home based players by a mile (much like Fletcher and Adam they also play for a massive club too) and both have shown form that means they deserve to keep their places so they are both in.

And Brown8 is a tartan army favourite and Celtic captain so he'll always get in too.

So unless somebody can do something special, I dont think there is much of a chance for others to come into the first team.

---------Shagger---------

Hutton--Wilson--Berra---Wallace

------------Adam--------------

Naismith--Fletcher--Bannan--Wylde

--------Mackail Smith--------

Wilson would need to start playin regularly at club level , Id want a better Partner than Berra but theres none around Atm . Wylde wont be everyones cup of tea but hes playing regularly with the champions , I like a proper winger in my team and he could build up a partnership with Wallace . Charlie Adam and Bannan would keep the ball and create . Naismith Joining the attack with wylde, bannan and fletcher trying to get box to box supplying mackail smith who i really like the look of . Im not a massive fan of 4-5-1 but i dont think scotland have the option not to go that way

Steven McManus is not ideal, but fuk me, Berra is stiffer than a coos arse.

Bit off topic, but on promise alone, John Kennedy looked as if he could have been a terrific player for Scotland.

Can't believe already its 7 years since he got done.

To think McManus only got a regular game cause his injury.

Levein needs to think about making up with Steven fletcher in my eyes.

Best player I has seen at this level in ages.

Ness hopefully won't be far away, but Allan reminds me very much of a young Barry Ferguson. A class above anything at 21's level again on monday, only hope we join Man utd, celtic etc in bidding when the window opens.

He's played 2 senior games and you want him to be in the national side? :lol:

I agree he's a good payer but c'mon.

He's played 2 senior games and you want him to be in the national side? :lol:

I agree he's a good payer but c'mon.

I've watched him develope and at least watched him play 12 times.

My team is based on 11 months down the line. Obviously I wouldn't have played him last night.

Feruz(chelsea)

Johnstone(celtic)

Fyvie(aberdeen)

all will play for us at some stage I reckon.

I've watched him develope and at least watched him play 12 times.

My team is based on 11 months down the line. Obviously I wouldn't have played him last night.

Feruz(chelsea)

Johnstone(celtic)

Fyvie(aberdeen)

all will play for us at some stage I reckon.

Still think that'll be far too early for him, he's going to move from Utd either in January or the summer and probably wont play week in week out for his new club(hopefully us).

Who the fuck is Johnstone? :lol:

Are you some kind of scout or something haha.

Still think that'll be far too early for him, he's going to move from Utd either in January or the summer and probably wont play week in week out for his new club(hopefully us).

Who the fuck is Johnstone? :lol:

Are you some kind of scout or something haha.

Denny Johnstone really decent striker.

I love watching football at all levels( attend most scotland games at under 21,19,18,17's)