Gazza Appreciation Thread

albertz loyal

One of the most gifted footballers ever to have lived, but he is a cunt of a person.

slightly harsh casey,but he has let himself down in many occasions,what a player he was for us and at the time a great player to have around the place,i think walter was the only guy who was able to manage him properly regarding his off field antics.

My favourite Ranger in my lifetime. Was lucky enough to meet him at a few awards nights. Was a gent and had loads of time for not just myself, but other fans present. A superb talent, who like Laudrup, was on a different planet. Sad to see the problems he has encountered in recent times, and like the rest of us bears, I wish him all the best. If only our current squad had players of even half his ability, unfortunately nobody comes close.

slightly harsh casey,but he has let himself down in many occasions,what a player he was for us and at the time a great player to have around the place,i think walter was the only guy who was able to manage him properly regarding his off field antics.

Calling him a cunt is very harsh, ask anyone about Gazza and they'll tell you he didn't have a malicious bone in his body. My first Rangers hero, would lovely to be at Ibrox on Saturday to see him again but money's tight at the moment.

W

Calling him a cunt is very harsh, ask anyone about Gazza and they'll tell you he didn't have a malicious bone in his body. My first Rangers hero, would lovely to be at Ibrox on Saturday to see him again but money's tight at the moment.

Mate i love the guy but he has done some stupid/dreadful things that we wont go into detail about,maybe hes not malicious but dangerously stupid at times

W

Mate i love the guy but he has done some stupid/dreadful things that we wont go into detail about,maybe hes not malicious but dangerously stupid at times

Not disputing that but he's certainly not a cunt of a person, I could name a few ex-players fitting the cunt of a person description but not Gazza.

Ask his wife. We all know about the lovable rogue image but he also had a darker side to him which can't be ignored. We all do daft things when we're pissed but some things are beyond the pale.

Ask his wife. We all know about the lovable rogue image but he also had a darker side to him which can't be ignored. We all do daft things when we're pissed but some things are beyond the pale.

I think he has paid a heavy price for that ,that chapter in his life is over ,move on.

The Man was a genius, and a wonderful entertainer.Thanks Gazza