A New Striker A Necessity

MCLACHLAN1

I know Ally has already said that is what he would like in January.

But again today, so many chances made and not taken.

Decision making in final 3rd and final ball and shooting Brutal.

We are more than covered at the back but we Must Must Must get a Striker.

If as expected Jelavic is bid for again at anywhere near £10 mil take it and maybe buy 2 Strikers. Lafferty still not anywhere near consistent enough.

Not a Kneejerk reaction... We have been missing chances since the European debacle.

PS... Matt McKay needs to be brought into side, Wylde cannot cross a ball consistently.

I know Ally has already said that is what he would like in January.

But again today, so many chances made and not taken.

Decision making in final 3rd and final ball and shooting Brutal.

We are more than covered at the back but we Must Must Must get a Striker.

If as expected Jelavic is bid for again at anywhere near £10 mil take it and maybe buy 2 Strikers. Lafferty still not anywhere near consistent enough.

Not a Kneejerk reaction... We have been missing chances since the European debacle.

PS... Matt McKay needs to be brought into side, Wylde cannot cross a ball consistently.

(tu)

Agree with everything

On the evidence of what Jelavic has produced this season we would be lucky to get our money back.Its time for him to step up big time.

In his defence..

When we play in the shyte Manner we did today with the midfield standing back on halfway and punting nothing balls we won't get much from him.

He is a Quality Striker.

We need a Javier Hernandez type player. Fast, plays on the defensive line and will make the runs in behind the defenders and finish.

Jelavic needs to get on form fast, been horrible this season and I can't believe he has scored 6/7 (?) goals. Bite a teams hand off for £10m in January at this rate.

In his defence..

When we play in the shyte Manner we did today with the midfield standing back on halfway and punting nothing balls we won't get much from him.

He is a Quality Striker.

No doubt he has the ability but we arent seeing it this season yet.We cant keep on blaming others all the time.Today he missed a complete sitter and one attempt at a square ball for a second goal was pathetic.Its been much of that the whole season so far and as patient as I am it is running out with him.

We need a Javier Hernandez type player. Fast, plays on the defensive line and will make the runs in behind the defenders and finish.

Jelavic needs to get on form fast, been horrible this season and I can't believe he has scored 6/7 (?) goals. Bite a teams hand off for £10m in January at this rate.

Keep off the drugs mate!

Jelavic has been a bit of an arsehole this season to be honest.

Straight to the point and perfectly put. For a big lad he gets flung about like a fucking rag doll. Doesn't tackle, doesn't go in where it hurts, doesn't challenge in the air. Doesn't contribute enough.

Think Lafferty is struggling with not having a full pre-season under his belt. I also think theres no doubt that Jelavic is over-rated on here, when the ball is on his left side the result is invariably a hideous sclaff. Nowt McCoist can do about it right now though other than to persevere with them as our only other option is Healy and the less said about him the better. Hopefully the partnership will spark sooner rather than later as todays result shows just what can happen when you continually fanny around in front of goal.

Think Lafferty is struggling with not having a full pre-season under his belt. I also think theres no doubt that Jelavic is over-rated on here, when the ball is on his left side the result is invariably a hideous sclaff. Nowt McCoist can do about it right now though other than to persevere with them as our only other option is Healy and the less said about him the better. Hopefully the partnership will spark sooner rather than later as todays result shows just what can happen when you continually fanny around in front of goal.

Jelavic is, indeed, over rated. Not quite sure why some think the sun shines out his rear end.

Oh, for a Dado Prso. :disappointment: