Where Is Mckay?

krissg910

I dont, i have my opinion, like we all do, thats all it is, we are on a forum afterall. Why not wind your neck in and if you dont like my post, ignore it.

I try to, but your increased activity when we have a questionable result is almost impossible to ignore.

Another myth.

To this Matt MacKay fan here in Brisbane,it seems like a waste to have Matt sitting in the stands. However it is up to the Rangers coach to give him a run when he feels the time is right.

I agree with Sir Walter on this one ,having seen Matt play for 6 seasons. Again I am here in Australia not in Glasgow.

Matt's old club , Brisbane Roar, notched up their 30 match without a loss on Saturday. Off topic I know but Matty will be pleased I am sure. 8-))

Don't know the details behind the scene but I would suggest that the management is giving him time to adopt to his new surroundings. It cant be easy travelling from one side of the world to the other, never mind adapting to a new body clock, a new club, a new employer and new home life. Altough this guy is an experienced international footballer, i would guess he has never experienced anything quite like Glasgow Rangers and the pressure that comes with representing our club. Perhaps he needs fitness. I have know doubt he will contribute this season. He just needs to be patient.

I have read a few reports in the papers from him saying that he is already frusrtated at the lack of action. Did he honestly think that he was going to walk into our 3iar winning team? Perhaps thats the real reason behind it. Super is teaching him a lesson, that instead of yapping to the media about your own circumstances, show the right spirit, by getting your head down in training, producing in the reserve matches and supporting those currently in front him in the 1st team at Rangers. If I was a manager, I would expect nothing less.

Matty just remember we are Glasgow Rangers - the greatest and most successful club in the world !

I seriously think it is money related.

I've said it before on here. I think we have a deal similar to the one we got for Danny Wilson. If McKay plays then we need to pay his old club.

I can't think of any other valid reason as to why he isn't even making the bench.

I've said it before on here. I think we have a deal similar to the one we got for Danny Wilson. If McKay plays then we need to pay his old club.

I can't think of any other valid reason as to why he isn't even making the bench.

:lol:

So we sign a player, but not play him due to future fees?

Logical.

Heard everything now doh:lol:

Don't know the details behind the scene but I would suggest that the management is giving him time to adopt to his new surroundings. It cant be easy travelling from one side of the world to the other, never mind adapting to a new body clock, a new club, a new employer and new home life. Altough this guy is an experienced international footballer, i would guess he has never experienced anything quite like Glasgow Rangers and the pressure that comes with representing our club. Perhaps he needs fitness. I have know doubt he will contribute this season. He just needs to be patient.

I have read a few reports in the papers from him saying that he is already frusrtated at the lack of action. Did he honestly think that he was going to walk into our 3iar winning team? Perhaps thats the real reason behind it. Super is teaching him a lesson, that instead of yapping to the media about your own circumstances, show the right spirit, by getting your head down in training, producing in the reserve matches and supporting those currently in front him in the 1st team at Rangers. If I was a manager, I would expect nothing less.

Matty just remember we are Glasgow Rangers - the greatest and most successful club in the world !

Admirably blue tinted glasses.

Rangers at the moment are demonstrably neither the greatest nor the most successful club in the world. The Gers may be the best in the SPL but that is not normally counted among the better leagues in the world.

Matt comes from a club that has just played its 30th successive game without loss and is regarded as the dominant club in the A League. He was its iconic captain.

He is regarded as a key player in the Australian national team.

If he is reported as being frustrated I suspect you should rgard this as a reflection of his energy and commitment rather than arrogance.

What you should realise is that one reason for his joining Rangers would have been the desirability of getting more game time and against some European clubs. Since his signing concern has been raised in Australia about whether lack of game time in the first team would damage his performance for the national side and in time his retention of his place.

Trust there is no truth in the conspiracy theory suggested in a Roar forum thread that the move to Rangers was a result of the other teams paying Rangers to remove him from Australia.

I don't know whether to consider this absolute genius, or the ultimate in fucking idiocy.

There are a couple of theories about Matt not getting a run in the fiorst team yet on the Roar forum. ALL tongue-in-cheek though

I'm convinced he doesn't actually exist.

I think management agrees with you. They still have on his team profile that his previous club was an obscure English outfit that he would never even have heard of.This weeks after his arrival!