New Manger For Next Season

ElBufalo20

Was happy McCoist was given the job for this season.However I feel we should look to replace him at the end of the season no matter what.We have had a good start points wise with 29 out of 33,that should be a given though considering our players are generally better than the rest of the SPL.

However we have seen Hearts, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and even Hibs at certain times completely outplay us at Ibrox. This isnt a style over winning football argument I just feel football has moved on so much and the direct route isnt happening and the way we play is not going to work too much longer hence the European debacle.

We are so predictable get the ball to Wylde he will burst down the wing and try and put in a decent ball which doesnt happen too often.failing that McGregor will lump it to Jelavic/Naismith hoping for the best.

Theres nothing wrong with playing one up front if players are interchanging but Jelavic is not mobile enough to do this.

Dont know if a new member of the coaching staff would help this just for new ideas and its too stale with continuing with Walter Smiths style.

Just feel even if we do win the league would should be looking at someone with a more modern view of the game

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of ambition and that traditional demand for excellence has gone from the Rangers support. Exits to shite like Malmo, Maribor and Falkirk are now acceptable.

I guarantee the Blind Faith Loyals opinions will change when or if the bheasts catch us up.

Papering over cracks.

Ffs mate, catch a grip.

have you not been to Ibrox we cant hold on to the ball for more than 5 passes.Theres no movement around the team.Perfect example yesterday we couldnt hold out cos we were trying to keep the ball in the corner flag rather than retaining possession for one minute

We're 10 points clear of celtic. What more do you want?

We're unbeaten, in 11 SPL games we've conceded just 4 goals and kept 8 clean sheets.

If McCoist wins the league, he absolutely deserves another season.

Just feel the way we play is dying out of the game and its not goin to work for long.Bit like England in championships they have the players but they are always a step behind the rest cos no one else plays like that anymore

We're 10 points clear of celtic. What more do you want?

We're unbeaten, in 11 SPL games we've conceded just 4 goals and kept 8 clean sheets.

If McCoist wins the league, he absolutely deserves another season.

I'd love to be in the Champions League....Or the UEFA Cup ..... or the League Cup having not been pumped by a Nobody side.

If he wins the league he stays though.....

You're just trying to justify your now infamous quote. Under Walter we got popped out by Sparta Prague in his first full season in charge. Hell I even remember getting knocked out of the league cup and by AEK Athens in Europe in the same week. Things like that have happened and they will happen again, and yes it is not acceptable, but we have gone on to be undefeated in the league this season so far and we are some way out in front of Celtic. e have put something right.

You come across as wanting us to fail as it will prove the absolute flaming pile of kaka that you talk as right.

You cannot compare Sparta Prague of then to Malmo and Maribor of now ffs. :lol:

Strange that you mention several other poor defeats by the manager i was famous for speaking harsh truths about and took ridiculous stick for too. Interesting.

Of course it is acceptable ffs. Our fans are known for not fighting back, leaving matches early and blindly defending dross.

We are not some way out in front, 7 points is nothing, not so early in the season, forget the game in hand, our players need to have it in their head that selik will win that.

Simply paranoia. No way do i want Rangers to fail, that draw with St Midden yesterday ruined my weekend and after being on such a high after them dropping more points too. Bheast FC offered us a chance to go further in front and the coaches and players failed.

Was happy McCoist was given the job for this season.However I feel we should look to replace him at the end of the season no matter what.We have had a good start points wise with 29 out of 33,that should be a given though considering our players are generally better than the rest of the SPL.

However we have seen Hearts, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and even Hibs at certain times completely outplay us at Ibrox. This isnt a style over winning football argument I just feel football has moved on so much and the direct route isnt happening and the way we play is not going to work too much longer hence the European debacle.

We are so predictable get the ball to Wylde he will burst down the wing and try and put in a decent ball which doesnt happen too often.failing that McGregor will lump it to Jelavic/Naismith hoping for the best.

Theres nothing wrong with playing one up front if players are interchanging but Jelavic is not mobile enough to do this.

Dont know if a new member of the coaching staff would help this just for new ideas and its too stale with continuing with Walter Smiths style.

Just feel even if we do win the league would should be looking at someone with a more modern view of the game

ffs.

Every team are predictable, they set up that way, they spend time in training perfecting this. Go spend a season watching any other team in the world play week in and week out and you will be able to predict how they will set up and play...

Aye so lets say we win the league at the end of the season and for some drug crazed reason we sack him. We then have this situation were we have no manager. Who would you think would be best to take on then? It won't be any reputable guy. We then have the situation with our current squad, they have spent the last few years perfecting this style of play.

A would rather grind out every result week in and week out than play attractive football and win fuck all.

Strange that you mention several other poor defeats by the manager i was famous for speaking harsh truths about and took ridiculous stick for too. Interesting.

Of course it is acceptable ffs. Our fans are known for not fighting back, leaving matches early and blindly defending dross.

We are not some way out in front, 7 points is nothing, not so early in the season, forget the game in hand, our players need to have it in their head that selik will win that.

Simply paranoia. No way do i want Rangers to fail, that draw with St Midden yesterday ruined my weekend and after being on such a high after them dropping more points too. Bheast FC offered us a chance to go further in front and the coaches and players failed.

You are right pal...

Why wait for next season why not before december :sherlock:

thats what all you tims were saying he just a fat PLG wasnt it meanwhile it took your eye of your own bombscare of a manager.

The negative of you is back , you wanted walter out because he got knocked out of europe and beat off celtic last year in March and look what happend.

If mcciost wins the league and gets the chioce to either stay or we get a new manager but ffs we drew a game.

We cant win every game and there will be points dropped from both teams but 7 points is a big gap so stop moaning about mcciost not evey manager can go 10 in front by halloween

The negative of you is back , you wanted walter out because he got knocked out of europe and beat off celtic last year in March and look what happend.

If mcciost wins the league and gets the chioce to either stay or we get a new manager but ffs we drew a game.

We cant win every game and there will be points dropped from both teams but 7 points is a big gap so stop moaning about mcciost not evey manager can go 10 in front by halloween

Just as well i have been consistant or it could be said my feelings are knee jerk. :)

Correct, we cannot win every game, and i dont expect us to, what i do expect is us to be beating shite, lower 6 clubs with budgets a tiny fraction of ours, especially at home. I do expect that and so shoudl every other Rangers fan!

What a load of rubbish, Ally's future will be decided on the destination of the league title, why exactly should we replace him no matter what? Totally unfair to make conclusions about him in October when we've actually got a decent lead in the league, like anybody else he's judged by trophies won yet you're suggesting he doesn't deserve to be judged in the same way?

Like any manager he makes mistakes and will make more, as long as getting it right outweighs getting it wrong then he'll be fine.

Yes you do, why is it interesting I brought it up.

No, I was referring to the fact Neil Lennon hasn't chewed up Ally yet.

Because Super learned all he knows from the man who was in charge of those embarrassing defeats that you brought up.

The season is young and we havnt been to the San giro yet though.